Group Buys

[OPEN] ELECTRONIC BOX or EBOX Group Buy - $2 OFF/MO for Life!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2018 9:18 am
Mar 17, 2006
103 posts
63 upvotes
pipolchap wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 1:02 pm
Should happen much sooner! Got your email, thanks!
Thanks, just signed up with your group.
Deal Expert
Jul 13, 2008
16049 posts
1579 upvotes
GTA
I'm thinking about signing up for the 75/10 service but having a hard time picking which modem to go with since it seems the majority of them have Puma 6 issues. Any recommendations?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
2989 posts
21 upvotes
Is there any other referral links/groups? Just sent the rfd.ebox an email.
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Hi everyone. Since OP is unavailable at this moment, I would like to form a group of 4+ members. Please contact me at eboxgroups@outlook.com (this is an alias of my main email, which I check daily).

Thank you!
Send an email to eboxgroups@outlook.com to join an Ebox group! You can get a $2/month rebate on your Ebox plan by joining a group.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
2989 posts
21 upvotes
GroupBuyer wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 9:42 pm
Hi everyone. Since OP is unavailable at this moment, I would like to form a group of 4+ members. Please contact me at eboxgroups@outlook.com (this is an alias of my main email, which I check daily).

Thank you!
Emailed you.
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Rosico wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 12:44 pm
Emailed you.
Alright, I just emailed you back. Now we need 2 more people to reach the 4 members needed for a discount of $2/month.
Send an email to eboxgroups@outlook.com to join an Ebox group! You can get a $2/month rebate on your Ebox plan by joining a group.
Sep 12, 2017
846 posts
68 upvotes
Also creating a group, my amazon modem should be here on this Monday (TP-Link TC7650). I'd then be ready to create a group of 4. Have 2 of 4 thus far.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Hi everyone,

Our Ebox group has been created a few hours ago. We are 5, but we can still accept new members for the next 48 hours.

Please email me @ eboxgroups@outlook.com if you're interested.

Thank you!