Group Buys

[OPEN] ELECTRONIC BOX or EBOX Group Buy - $2 OFF/MO for Life!

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2018 2:06 pm
Mar 17, 2006
96 posts
56 upvotes
pipolchap wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 1:02 pm
Should happen much sooner! Got your email, thanks!
Thanks, just signed up with your group.
Deal Expert
Jul 13, 2008
15584 posts
1367 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
I'm thinking about signing up for the 75/10 service but having a hard time picking which modem to go with since it seems the majority of them have Puma 6 issues. Any recommendations?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
2988 posts
21 upvotes
Is there any other referral links/groups? Just sent the rfd.ebox an email.
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Hi everyone. Since OP is unavailable at this moment, I would like to form a group of 4+ members. Please contact me at eboxgroups@outlook.com (this is an alias of my main email, which I check daily).

Thank you!
Send an email to eboxgroups@outlook.com to join an Ebox group! You can get a $2/month rebate on your Ebox plan by joining a group.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
2988 posts
21 upvotes
GroupBuyer wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 9:42 pm
Hi everyone. Since OP is unavailable at this moment, I would like to form a group of 4+ members. Please contact me at eboxgroups@outlook.com (this is an alias of my main email, which I check daily).

Thank you!
Emailed you.
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Rosico wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 12:44 pm
Emailed you.
Alright, I just emailed you back. Now we need 2 more people to reach the 4 members needed for a discount of $2/month.
Send an email to eboxgroups@outlook.com to join an Ebox group! You can get a $2/month rebate on your Ebox plan by joining a group.
Sep 12, 2017
703 posts
47 upvotes
Also creating a group, my amazon modem should be here on this Monday (TP-Link TC7650). I'd then be ready to create a group of 4. Have 2 of 4 thus far.
Mar 4, 2018
8 posts
Québec
Hi everyone,

Our Ebox group has been created a few hours ago. We are 5, but we can still accept new members for the next 48 hours.

Please email me @ eboxgroups@outlook.com if you're interested.

Thank you!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)