Careers

OPG Nuclear Operator In Training

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2024 3:30 pm
Jan 19, 2019
11 posts
Anyone who had their interviews in January received offers yet?
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Guest89 wrote: Anyone who had their interviews in January received offers yet?
No. I had my reference contacted. Still waiting for security clearance.
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Unknone wrote: They also sent out invites for a 2nd interview specifically for the fuel handlers. Is this normal?
Not sure but it’s a phone interview?
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Is this something new, fuel handling?
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Guest89 wrote: Phone offers are going out today.. stay tuned!
For April or June classes?
Jan 19, 2019
11 posts
GeneP66 wrote: For April or June classes?
I received the offer for May 27. I think April classess are moved to May.
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Guest89 wrote: I received the offer for May 27. I think April classess are moved to May.
Did you have a 2nd phone interview? What area are you in?
Jan 19, 2019
11 posts
GeneP66 wrote: Did you have a 2nd phone interview? What area are you in?
I didn't have a 2nd interview over the phone. It was just an explanation about the terms and conditions of the offer (same thing they explained just before the in-person interview). Still, I have not advised anything regarding the 'Job area' as the discussion was kept into general for a NOIT at Pickering site.
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Thanks. My email is for a 2nd interview for fuel handler for June start. Not sure why it is specific to fuel handling?
Jan 19, 2019
11 posts
Unknone wrote: Those who already got offers did their interviews back in November. The January people seem to get this 2nd interview instead.
I'm not sure about it. My interview was on January 16th. Still, I didn't have a 2nd interview and just received the offer last week. May be there are several programs where they require a 2nd interview.
Mar 30, 2019
3 posts
@Unknone and @GeneP66, have you had your 2nd interviews yet? If so, did they tell you when they'd be sending out final offers and rejections?
Oct 18, 2013
617 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
GuestMG wrote: @Unknone and @GeneP66, have you had your 2nd interviews yet? If so, did they tell you when they'd be sending out final offers and rejections?
April 03/19. Its a 1/2 hour phone interview.
Mar 30, 2019
3 posts
GeneP66 wrote: April 03/19. Its a 1/2 hour phone interview.
Thanks for the info and good luck! Let me know about the offers or otherwise once you know more.
Mar 30, 2019
3 posts
Unknone wrote: Fuel handling calls went out today.
Congrats! When do you start? Did they say anything about any more calls going out or other classes starting later on?
Jun 8, 2019
11 posts
Is anyone still here?

I am new. Just want to know the latest update from anyone who applied for OPG most recent NOIT job posting.
Jun 13, 2019
3 posts
Lukekay wrote: Is anyone still here?

I am new. Just want to know the latest update from anyone who applied for OPG most recent NOIT job posting.
I did the first online test may 26th and got an email about an interview for this month
Jun 8, 2019
11 posts
AshleighM64604 wrote: I did the first online test may 26th and got an email about an interview for this month
Thanks for your reply.

How long to get email after your online test?
I did the online test on may 28th. No email whatsoever. Does OPG send rejection email if one does not make it to the interview?
Jun 13, 2019
3 posts
Lukekay wrote: Is anyone still here?

I did the first online test may 26th and got an email about an interview for this month

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)