Careers

OPG Nuclear Operator In Training

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 4:04 pm
Oct 24, 2018
9 posts
2 upvotes
I received an email today that offers would be going out mid January for the February class. I also received the test for the NOIT position at Bruce Power today.
Nov 2, 2018
20 posts
1 upvote
I just got the same email I guess there will be no rejection email til mid-Jan
Sep 6, 2018
4 posts
I don’t think anyone will get a rejection email until all classes are filled for the year. My guess is that the first batch of emails will be sent out in mid-January, the next in April (for the tentative May start), and the final ones in August (for the tentative September start). The rejection emails likely won’t happen until late August.
Oct 18, 2013
459 posts
88 upvotes
Oshawa
I'm wondering if anyone that has been through the interview process can share some info on what to expect? I have an interview scheduled for early January.
Nov 1, 2018
11 posts
If you look back in the posts there is alot of information on the interviews.
That is great you got one.!! Good luck
Nov 2, 2018
20 posts
1 upvote
Yes they called me today
I think the offers are only for feburary class
Nov 12, 2018
3 posts
Does anyone know what the offer package is like? I got invited for the interview today but I already accepted another job offer from a different company and I need to know what I am getting into before continuing OPG's hiring process. Thanks.
Nov 2, 2018
20 posts
1 upvote
I didn't get the paper offer yet. Don't know the detail but if you read previous posts you can know the details
Nov 28, 2018
3 posts
Yup! Got an offer last Friday, but nothing in an email form. They ended up calling me!
Jan 8, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
I called OPG and they said offers have gone out for the February start class and they also sent out rejection emails as well. So if you haven’t heard anything then you are still in consideration for either someone who doesn’t accept their offer or for the next class that is starting. But they are still interviewing people for the next class so it is dependent on their scorers.