Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere

Oral B $20 Rebate PrePaid Mastercard Different Amount

Earlier this year, there were a number of threads for Oral B electric toothbrushes that mentioned the $20 rebate offer. I know I posted it in one and it has been an ongoing rebate offered from Oral B. I'm just wondering if anyone got theirs yet and got more than $20. I got mine yesterday (I was late mailing it) and the card is for $30.38. I confirmed the balance on the Citi Bank website. The letter clearly refers to the $20 rebate offer. I know sometimes they give you postage and tax but that would not account for the difference. There is no phone number on it to call. I'm just wondering why the amount is different and what other people received.
8 replies
Banned
Oct 28, 2006
8289 posts
1011 upvotes
Thornhill
It included shipping and postage
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
Postage would only be $.63 plus tax and an envelope to mail the rebate form. There was no shipping. I bought the toothbrush at SDM.
Feb 27, 2003
948 posts
974 upvotes
Langley
I got my P&G $20 rebate in the mail today, it was in the form of a prepaid mastercard (which was what I expected) What I didn't expect was that the P & G pre-paid master card has an initial card value of $1.34 - a far cry from the $20 rebate I expected. wth is going on here?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/i8I4WnK.jpg?1[/IMG]
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
xphile wrote: I got my P&G $20 rebate in the mail today, it was in the form of a prepaid mastercard (which was what I expected) What I didn't expect was that the P & G pre-paid master card has an initial card value of $1.34 - a far cry from the $20 rebate I expected. wth is going on here?
There seems to be some quality control issues here. I got an extra $10.38 and you only got $1.34. I wonder who's adding the money to these cards.
Jan 2, 2009
793 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
xphile wrote: I got my P&G $20 rebate in the mail today, it was in the form of a prepaid mastercard (which was what I expected) What I didn't expect was that the P & G pre-paid master card has an initial card value of $1.34 - a far cry from the $20 rebate I expected. wth is going on here?
When did you mail the rebate form? Still waiting on mine here (mailed mine early December)
Jan 2, 2009
793 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Just received mine in the mail today. Checked the balance online, $20.
Feb 27, 2003
948 posts
974 upvotes
Langley
mailed it in around the 15th of Dec..
Feb 27, 2003
948 posts
974 upvotes
Langley
just checked online, " Welcome to your PG account, MICHAEL *********
Balance: CAD $1,34 "

rat-bastards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)