Tags:
Jun 22, 2007
938 posts
257 upvotes
London, ON
User748735 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 6:26 pm
It is not working no more?
Still working, just tried again and got another code no problem.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1320 posts
181 upvotes
Mississauga
User748735 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 6:26 pm
It is not working no more?
Still working, I just got a code.
Nov 1, 2016
10 posts
Even though I did not go ahead and complete my booking, my code is unusable now when i used it to just check whether there will be any deduction of the total cost of my hotel. So folks, do not enter your code until you are sure that you want to definitely use it.

P.S. Now i realize that that particular coupon code got tied to my account and would not work for any other account.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1862 posts
161 upvotes
North Vancouver
so the $100 is before tax, right?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1690 posts
629 upvotes
ecgz88 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 12:31 am
so the $100 is before tax, right?
after tax, the coupon will deduct $30 after tax.
And it is one for one email account, so if you want to use multiple coupons, please use a different account.
I tried to book one with account sign in and another one just as guest, but in the same email, their IT knows it and can't apply the second one.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1862 posts
161 upvotes
North Vancouver
I mean hotel price mini requirement is USD$100 before tax, right?

Yes, I remember I did Orbitz T-Mobile Tuesday coupon before, it is one email per coupon,

Overall booking.com $80-$40 is better, but keep in mind Booking.com all Canada hotel price show in website not included TAX!
raccoon wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 12:49 am
after tax, the coupon will deduct $30 after tax.
And it is one for one email account, so if you want to use multiple coupons, please use a different account.
I tried to book one with account sign in and another one just as guest, but in the same email, their IT knows it and can't apply the second one.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1057 posts
34 upvotes
Anyone having issue with using more than 1 coupon, even with a new account?

I first used a coupon for my regular account, made a booking.
Then I created a new account and applied an unused code, it first accepts it. but after I entered my CC info and proceeds to finalize booking, it bounces the coupon.
Sorry, there was a problem with your coupon, so we removed it.
You may continue booking without a coupon; or
Try your coupon again.
Obviously, the contact name and phone number is the same as my first booking made in my original account.

Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to get around to using more than 1 coupon?
Feb 21, 2002
276 posts
9 upvotes
manho wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 12:29 am

Then I created a new account and applied an unused code, it first accepts it. but after I entered my CC info and proceeds to finalize booking, it bounces the coupon.

Obviously, the contact name and phone number is the same as my first booking made in my original account.

Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to get around to using more than 1 coupon?
I bumped into same issue. I even got it to work by using PayPal as payment method with the second account. It didn't validate the coupon a second time, which was the issue when using credit card.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
7011 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
ecgz88 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 1:00 am
I mean hotel price mini requirement is USD$100 before tax, right?

Yes, I remember I did Orbitz T-Mobile Tuesday coupon before, it is one email per coupon,

Overall booking.com $80-$40 is better, but keep in mind Booking.com all Canada hotel price show in website not included TAX!
I can only comment on the hotels I've been looking at in Mumbai, but I managed to find one for $104 tax in and got a clean $30 usd off which almost maximizes the savings. Not sure if it has to do with what they consider tax in India vs other places.

Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Nov 1, 2016
10 posts
I used a different credit card after opening a new account with a different email address and it worked for me.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
7011 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: Anyone having issue with using more than 1 coupon, even with a new account?

Then I created a new account and applied an unused code, it first accepts it. but after I entered my CC info and proceeds to finalize booking, it bounces the coupon. Obviously, the contact name and phone number is the same as my first booking made in my original account.

They are on to the dot trick same thing happened to me. I used a different email and it worked
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1690 posts
629 upvotes
manho wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 12:29 am

You can use the same name, but need to be a different account, payment can be Paypal so they can't link to your mail account. I did couple booking without a problem.
Feb 7, 2017
67 posts
17 upvotes
Booked hotel in California. I even called the hotel to confirm. Discount worked fine.