[Dairy Farmers of Ontario] Order your 2019 Dairy Farmers Milk Calendar

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 8:02 am
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11395 posts
6203 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I guess....I don't bother reading. Just need the calender.
TomLafinsky wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 12:22 pm
Free lies, yes.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11395 posts
6203 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Are ya printing Bikini girls 2019 calender?
TomLafinsky wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 12:34 pm
I'll probably dump mines in the garbage and print my own from the internet. Those idiots have put recipes on the same pages as the days of the moment and therefore made it to small to see from 4-5 feet away. Too bad I don't have a wood burning stove.

Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11395 posts
6203 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Ever better! Good for ya for thinking of the children!!
TomLafinsky wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 12:39 pm
No I'm printing children calendars ;)

May 16, 2007
2 posts
I received a calendar.. but it is missing JUNE. Anyone else discover this, or is it just mine??
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5977 posts
4110 upvotes
Toronto
mlake wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 9:40 am
I received a calendar.. but it is missing JUNE. Anyone else discover this, or is it just mine??
mlake wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 9:42 am
mine showed up.. but missing June!!
Took you almost 12 years to post anything... and you post the same thing twice?
Way to go!... You deserve the June page engraved in gold
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 25, 2018
5 posts
6 upvotes
Received my calendar earlier this week. I cannot complain because it was free, but whoever designed this thing did a pretty terrible job. Pictures of recipes that you can make with milk and/or milk products take up 3/4 of the space. No idea what they were thinking.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20430 posts
1919 upvotes
Toronto
alideals123 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 1:30 am
Received my calendar earlier this week. I cannot complain because it was free, but whoever designed this thing did a pretty terrible job. Pictures of recipes that you can make with milk and/or milk products take up 3/4 of the space. No idea what they were thinking.
+2.....received mine near Xmas and didn't open it until today but wow, terribad design!!

The huge freaking recipe takes up almost half the page and the calendar day boxes are so squished - you really can't write much in those lil boxes.

Last year's was better!
Jan 3, 2014
106 posts
50 upvotes
Canada
Don't be surprised by the nonsense in this. This is just propaganda from the dairy farmer industry.

I was laughing when I opened it and they were trying to show images of happy cows frolicking in green meadows. The reality is these industrial 'farms' look nothing like this and the cows don't eat grass or see sunlight, yet they want us to believe that the animals are treated well.

hey it's a free calendar, but it's laughably bad that they think this gives us a better impression of milk farmers and the lobby group.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.