Freebies

[Dairy Farmers of Ontario] Order your 2019 Dairy Farmers Milk Calendar

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 8:02 am
Nov 25, 2018
4 posts
3 upvotes
Received my calendar earlier this week. I cannot complain because it was free, but whoever designed this thing did a pretty terrible job. Pictures of recipes that you can make with milk and/or milk products take up 3/4 of the space. No idea what they were thinking.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20126 posts
1790 upvotes
Toronto
alideals123 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 1:30 am
Received my calendar earlier this week. I cannot complain because it was free, but whoever designed this thing did a pretty terrible job. Pictures of recipes that you can make with milk and/or milk products take up 3/4 of the space. No idea what they were thinking.
+2.....received mine near Xmas and didn't open it until today but wow, terribad design!!

The huge freaking recipe takes up almost half the page and the calendar day boxes are so squished - you really can't write much in those lil boxes.

Last year's was better!
Jan 3, 2014
91 posts
44 upvotes
Canada
Don't be surprised by the nonsense in this. This is just propaganda from the dairy farmer industry.

I was laughing when I opened it and they were trying to show images of happy cows frolicking in green meadows. The reality is these industrial 'farms' look nothing like this and the cows don't eat grass or see sunlight, yet they want us to believe that the animals are treated well.

hey it's a free calendar, but it's laughably bad that they think this gives us a better impression of milk farmers and the lobby group.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.