• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2012 10:39 am
[OP]
Dec 1, 2012
2 posts
PARIS

Ordering from staples

So got a question for you guys. On the weekend my girlfriend ordered one of those $79 apple tvs. The order says it went through at the time. Everything seemed to be fine. But the next day she got an email saying they couldn't complete the order. Anyone got any tips on getting this deal? She's pretty frustrated that it says it went through but then the next day no dice! Help!!
5 replies
Jun 13, 2010
430 posts
57 upvotes
DjEnvs wrote:
Dec 17th, 2012 10:43 pm
So got a question for you guys. On the weekend my girlfriend ordered one of those $79 apple tvs. The order says it went through at the time. Everything seemed to be fine. But the next day she got an email saying they couldn't complete the order. Anyone got any tips on getting this deal? She's pretty frustrated that it says it went through but then the next day no dice! Help!!
Hot deal! In for 5!

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 15, 2006
2166 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
They did that too me also. Their system is *****. They emailed me because I complained and they said the item was OS. I said then why the heck do you have the site as showing it?
Nov 24, 2008
851 posts
201 upvotes
Calgary
Unfortunately, this is the wrong forum. Also, it might be best to call Staples to get clarification on it.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
177 upvotes
DjEnvs wrote:
Dec 17th, 2012 10:43 pm
This is common from Staples. You can keep on complaining but in the end of the day, you will get used to it and/or just stop ordering stuff from them.

By the way, they still "owe" me 3 $17 hard disks. ;)

Assuming it is not a price error (or cough, out of stock) thing, may be it is because it cannot process the credit card. If so, the order will be cancelled. Yes, you should just call to figure out what is going on.
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
× < >