Page 1 of 1

Ordering from staples

Posted: Dec 17th, 2012 10:43 pm
by DjEnvs
So got a question for you guys. On the weekend my girlfriend ordered one of those $79 apple tvs. The order says it went through at the time. Everything seemed to be fine. But the next day she got an email saying they couldn't complete the order. Anyone got any tips on getting this deal? She's pretty frustrated that it says it went through but then the next day no dice! Help!!

Re: Ordering from staples

Posted: Dec 17th, 2012 10:44 pm
by frico
DjEnvs wrote: So got a question for you guys. On the weekend my girlfriend ordered one of those $79 apple tvs. The order says it went through at the time. Everything seemed to be fine. But the next day she got an email saying they couldn't complete the order. Anyone got any tips on getting this deal? She's pretty frustrated that it says it went through but then the next day no dice! Help!!
Hot deal! In for 5!

Thanks OP!

Posted: Dec 17th, 2012 10:44 pm
by will games
They did that too me also. Their system is *****. They emailed me because I complained and they said the item was OS. I said then why the heck do you have the site as showing it?

Posted: Dec 17th, 2012 10:45 pm
by xbrav
Unfortunately, this is the wrong forum. Also, it might be best to call Staples to get clarification on it.

Posted: Dec 18th, 2012 9:50 am
by rottenheartmtl
call them and let us know, it seems to me a system error

Posted: Dec 18th, 2012 10:39 am
by gman
DjEnvs wrote: So got a question for you guys. On the weekend my girlfriend ordered one of those $79 apple tvs. The order says it went through at the time. Everything seemed to be fine. But the next day she got an email saying they couldn't complete the order. Anyone got any tips on getting this deal? She's pretty frustrated that it says it went through but then the next day no dice! Help!!
This is common from Staples. You can keep on complaining but in the end of the day, you will get used to it and/or just stop ordering stuff from them.

By the way, they still "owe" me 3 $17 hard disks. ;)

Assuming it is not a price error (or cough, out of stock) thing, may be it is because it cannot process the credit card. If so, the order will be cancelled. Yes, you should just call to figure out what is going on.