Students

OREA Admission test, anyone?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2019 9:01 pm
Apr 29, 2017
1 posts
Thanks a million Diamond for your details . I am really worried but seeing your note , feeling little hope.

Take care ..
Aug 20, 2017
1 posts
Hi Sarah,
This is great. Any chance you would be open to tutoring me for this test? Would love any assistance in getting ready for it.
Let me know!
Aug 1, 2018
3 posts
Jeffgra wrote:
Jan 12th, 2014 4:58 pm
If anyone is looking for OREA study guides for Phase 1 , 2 ,3 and articling courses please PM me. With my study guide there is no need to read the book.
Hi can you please email me the study guide for Phase 1,2,3 ronjo2013@yahoo.com
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5843 posts
29 upvotes
I also got study guides, but at a cost.
Aug 1, 2018
3 posts
ronjo2013 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2018 10:39 am
Hi can you please email me the study guide for Phase 1,2,3 ronjo2013@yahoo.com
i replied to you but you didn't give a reply i am waiting for your reply ,can you please mail me the study guide
Mar 6, 2015
332 posts
20 upvotes
I only post information
sparklingjaney wrote:
May 23rd, 2018 4:03 pm
Four people have passed on their first go thanks to my notes. I have very detailed and well organized notes for both OREA course 3A and 3B. Since the pass rate is only 32% for this exam (according to my previous in class instructor), these notes are really terrific to use as a supplementary guide or for last minute prep. Pass the first time and save yourself both time and money by using these amazing notes. You'll love how they're organized and find them very easy and accessible to use!

$60.00/Paypal or eTransfer/Choose your format: PDF or .doc
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Oct 22, 2017
14 posts
2 upvotes
Hi All,

I am planning to take the admission test and very tensed. It would be really appreciated if some body share me any reading/practising materials, my email id is bvdeep.realtor@gmail.com

Thanks,
Vichu
Nov 16, 2016
3 posts
1 upvote
I'm taking the admission test tmr at 9am. Just from the information on this post I figured that for math part as long as you follow Sarah's review at https://www.strongspace.com/shared/ark88wkj43
you'll be fine. It is from 2007 which seems to be harder than the more recent test based on people who took it in 2016. As for the English part, it seems that as long as you can read at a 12 grade level or are fluent in English you should be fine as long as you read things carefully. After my test tmr I will post up a couple of the questions that are on the test from both the English and Math part.
No guarantees when I will post it tmr as I do have other things to do in the day, but it will be posted before the end of the day.
Sep 20, 2018
2 posts
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, Just enrolled myself with OREA. Planning to enroll myself with first course Real EState as Professtional Career. Any suggestion/guidance will be much appreciated. Also I am wondering :
1. I am working so what would be better for me class room correspondence or e learning ?
2. How long (days) it will take to prepare for this course ? I can study 1-2 hours daily

Thanks in advance.
Jan 10, 2019
2 posts
That website...hmmm...not sure how reliable it is with SO many spelling mistakes. Sorry There are tons!
May 5, 2017
9 posts
Hi all I Gave the exam last Saturday used just studied the note mentioned in the previous thread. 50 question 31 for English rest Math problems. main math question on The Whole (Big), Part (Small) and Rate (%) Concept ►(Part = Whole x Rate%)
►(Whole = Part ÷ Rate%) ►(Rate = Part ÷ Whole x 100) Percentage Change (Increase or Decrease),Sale to List price Ratio, Area of room.
I am awaiting the result and will update accordingly
May 5, 2017
9 posts
Hi All
Just an update I have cleared my admission test with 92% marks.
Send a PM if you need the guides