Shopping Discussion

Oren is Better, Oren Jewellery, or whatever name they use...... DISHONEST !!!!!!!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2012 8:52 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 23, 2012
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA

Oren is Better, Oren Jewellery, or whatever name they use...... DISHONEST !!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to sell some silver coins, tought times call for tough measures, called these people and a female answered. Told her what i have she said the price and i told her i will be there in an hour, that's how long it takes me to drive from mississauga. Got there, got my stuff, went inside the double door, a "cheap gangster" looking guy came out, told me that this price that i was quoted is a price of the coins if i would like to purchase these from the bank, and that he can offer me 500$ less what i was told i would be paid by these people. I refused.
The guy was cocky and started making fun of me, i told him few words what i think of them and told him that it wasn't nice to lie, especially that i had my 3 year old with me and they basically wasted close to three hours of my life.

He came out from the store/shop and threatened me, told me that something "might" happen to me.

BE AWARE !!!!! BE AWARE !!!!! BE AWARE !!!!! BE AWARE !!!!! BE AWARE !!!!! BE AWARE !!!!! DISHONEST PRACTICE !!!!
3 replies
Jul 31, 2012
1 posts
EAST YORK
They are THIEVES...they lure customers with higher prices..once they go there..they get totally different attitude and price. I phoned them..they told me $30 per ounce of silver ($2 over spot price). I was happy, i went there and know what. They offered me $7 per ounce of silver. When i challenegd them they increased it to 20 and then 25. I was pissed off and didn't want to sell them even if they offered me $32 per ounce. They are THIEVES..BEWARE....
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2005
6697 posts
266 upvotes
St. Catharines
What else did you expect from a Pawn shop? Their in the pawn business to make money and take advantage of the less fortunate. It's standard practice for any pawn broker.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)