• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2018 8:09 pm
[OP]
Nov 5, 2012
44 posts
5 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

Organic chicken and lamb meat in GTA west

I've been looking for some fresh organic free range chicken and lamb from a butcher or farm where the meat can be cleaned and cut as per request. i dont like to buy the frozen meat. I've been looking around, but I haven't found anything good sold in GTA west.
Has anyone been able to find these? (Either in the city or online).
5 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2168 posts
235 upvotes
Mississauga
Agram Meats in Georgetown. Highly recommend.

Or you can walk into any good butcher shop in Mississauga and ask them to bring in whatever you want.

Or.... check here Your text to link here... Links to farms with what you need.
Dec 21, 2016
100 posts
72 upvotes
vivek6686 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 12:16 pm
I've been looking for some fresh organic free range chicken and lamb from a butcher or farm where the meat can be cleaned and cut as per request. i dont like to buy the frozen meat. I've been looking around, but I haven't found anything good sold in GTA west.
Has anyone been able to find these? (Either in the city or online).
Healthy butcher on queen west is organic. Sanangan meat locker on kensington market is not organic; but meat are free range or free run from local farm only.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
2168 posts
235 upvotes
Mississauga
Chris258852 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 4:46 pm
Healthy butcher on queen west is organic. Sanangan meat locker on kensington market is not organic; but meat are free range or free run from local farm only.
Hows this GTA West???
Dec 21, 2016
100 posts
72 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:42 pm
Hows this GTA West???
I just trying to provide what I know since no once except you and me replied. And the ones I suggested are actually pretty good butchers.
Oct 17, 2013
96 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario
I would check out Kijiji and Ontario FB livestock groups to find a farmer in your area. There are many of them, you just have to reach out. Once you have found the farm, you can organize with the owner where you would like the animals butchered. The farmer probably already works with an abattoir and you will be able to request how you would like the animal cut up. You can also contact an abattoir directly and they would be able to set you up with what you are looking for.
http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/foo ... s_list.htm