London, ON

[Origin] Battlefield 4 Premium PC - Free

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Origin
More offers from Origin
Saw on Reddit that Battlefield 4 Premium is free on Origin. Must be because of the BF1 premium free promotion as well? Non the less, make sure to grab it on Origin ASAP!

P.S. this does NOT included Battlefield 4 base game, you will need to purchase it to play the premium content.
Includes all 5 Expansion DLC's:
Battlefield 4: China Rising
Battlefield 4: Second Assault
Battlefield 4: Naval Strike
Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth
Battlefield 4: Final Stand
Key Features:

All five expansion packs. Get 20 new maps, 48 exclusive assignments, new modes and more.

Exclusive personalization options. Outfit yourself with the latest camos, paints, emblems and dog tags. With gear for all four combat roles, the combinations are endless.

Priority position in server queues. Jump into the fight as quickly as possible. Priority position means you can start breaking the enemy faster.

12 bonus Battlepacks. Lock n’ load with rare weapons, gun attachments, XP boosts and customizations only available to Premium members.
Cheers!
26 replies
Aug 11, 2017
260 posts
99 upvotes
What's the price for base game? Likely not a hot deal
Apr 12, 2005
442 posts
899 upvotes
Landon99 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 6:55 am
What's the price for base game? Likely not a hot deal
Free is free! Doesn't get better Grinning Face

Thanks OP.
PSN: sixb0nes
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
18347 posts
4864 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
$19.99 for BF4 and $6.49 for BF1.

Interesting.
Oct 18, 2016
154 posts
65 upvotes
I'll be grabbing this for sure. Even though BF4 has aged now and I'm sure the player base has declined, like someone said, FREE is FREE! LOL.
Feb 22, 2017
176 posts
143 upvotes
Ontario
Mwazam82 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 9:45 am
I'll be grabbing this for sure. Even though BF4 has aged now and I'm sure the player base has declined, like someone said, FREE is FREE! LOL.
Also BFV is a total, unredeemable mess. Shell of a game. Skip.
Dec 19, 2016
119 posts
95 upvotes
daveinsurgent wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 10:03 am
Also BFV is a total, unredeemable mess. Shell of a game. Skip.
That's really unfortunate to hear. I was looking forward to it :`(
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1432 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
it's a free ADD-ON.

You have to PAY for the game.
Aug 29, 2010
277 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Mwazam82 wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 9:45 am
Player base is still pretty strong on PC, thanks to it being the last Battlefield game with a proper server structure https://bf4stats.com/. I still play from time to time.
narcomonger wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 10:24 am
That's really unfortunate to hear. I was looking forward to it :`(
Nah, keep an eye on it. It's amazing how quickly people seem to forget the past. The BF1 beta had so many people threatening to quit the Battlefield franchise, now all of a sudden everyone loves BF1. The BF3 beta was a notoriously buggy mess, but all of a sudden now Battlefield 3 is considered "classic Battlefield". Hell I even saw a thread the other day where someone praised Battlelog over going back to an in-game server browser. lol what?!

As someone who's been playing the series since 2004, and having played the beta, I guarantee it will be at least a solid playable FPS. The gripe you hear is people not understanding what a beta is actually meant for, and people who literally don't like any minor change, let alone major change. If anything, if you're interested in the game but hesitant, just wait like a year after release when it'll be on sale for like $40.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1502 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lemonylol wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 10:53 am
Player base is still pretty strong on PC, thanks to it being the last Battlefield game with a proper server structure https://bf4stats.com/. I still play from time to time.

Nah, keep an eye on it. It's amazing how quickly people seem to forget the past. The BF1 beta had so many people threatening to quit the Battlefield franchise, now all of a sudden everyone loves BF1. The BF3 beta was a notoriously buggy mess, but all of a sudden now Battlefield 3 is considered "classic Battlefield". Hell I even saw a thread the other day where someone praised Battlelog over going back to an in-game server browser. lol what?!

As someone who's been playing the series since 2004, and having played the beta, I guarantee it will be at least a solid playable FPS. The gripe you hear is people not understanding what a beta is actually meant for, and people who literally don't like any minor change, let alone major change. If anything, if you're interested in the game but hesitant, just wait like a year after release when it'll be on sale for like $40.
Spot on!
Dec 19, 2016
119 posts
95 upvotes
Lemonylol wrote:
If anything, if you're interested in the game but hesitant, just wait like a year after release when it'll be on sale for like $40.
That's exactly what I did with BF1 (jumped from BF3, skipped BF4), and waited until it was well discounted. I love it though, so I won't wait to buy on BFV. I'd rather be in at the beginning for a change :)

PS - Thanks for your thoughts!
Feb 22, 2017
176 posts
143 upvotes
Ontario
Lemonylol wrote:
Oh we're pulling out e-peens, I've been playing the 'series' since 2000, and a beta isn't where you refine core gameplay mechanics or major technological decisions.

Destruction has been severely toned down.

Gameplay is a bizarre attempt at crippling players to try to force them to play together.

Tree progression in guns is no-thanks.

No, beta is where you find out the servers are shit and that there's bugs with silly things like bipod deployment (which of course there are). The game, as a whole, feels like a clunky, spammy mess. They may tighten up animation times and remove the more alarming impediments to mobility, but that's not going to turn it around.

Of course, WWII is boring but you know that getting in to it. That's more of a taste thing, I suppose, though you're bound to either create a bunch of crappy gunplay or offend the spectrum disorder people who need historical accuracy in a game that involves respawning and healing with magic packs (while simultaneously offending the dudebrahs who can't handle girls in their games, which also only confuses the history nerds in to frothing debate).

It's a boring game in a tired situation with a watered-down delivery compared to its predecessors.
Aug 29, 2010
277 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
narcomonger wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 11:27 am
That's exactly what I did with BF1 (jumped from BF3, skipped BF4), and waited until it was well discounted. I love it though, so I won't wait to buy on BFV. I'd rather be in at the beginning for a change :)

PS - Thanks for your thoughts!
Oh I would definitely jump on this deal then. I preferred BF4 much more to BF3. BF3 did have some great maps though, and a few of them were carried over to 4 in the Second Assault DLC. Wish we could have gotten though BF2 remastered maps again though.
Jan 31, 2007
172 posts
34 upvotes
daveinsurgent wrote:
Sep 12th, 2018 11:34 am
Oh we're pulling out e-peens, I've been playing the 'series' since 2000, and a beta isn't where you refine core gameplay mechanics or major technological decisions.

Destruction has been severely toned down.

Gameplay is a bizarre attempt at crippling players to try to force them to play together.

Tree progression in guns is no-thanks.

No, beta is where you find out the servers are shit and that there's bugs with silly things like bipod deployment (which of course there are). The game, as a whole, feels like a clunky, spammy mess. They may tighten up animation times and remove the more alarming impediments to mobility, but that's not going to turn it around.

Of course, WWII is boring but you know that getting in to it. That's more of a taste thing, I suppose, though you're bound to either create a bunch of crappy gunplay or offend the spectrum disorder people who need historical accuracy in a game that involves respawning and healing with magic packs (while simultaneously offending the dudebrahs who can't handle girls in their games, which also only confuses the history nerds in to frothing debate).

It's a boring game in a tired situation with a watered-down delivery compared to its predecessors.
This is Battlefield we are talking about. I am sure EA will put a lot of effort to iron out the issues and improve the game over time. Don't forget we are not talking about game cartridge like old time, modern game evolve. Look at Diablo III and compare the different when it just released and now.

If you have liked battlefield before, I am sure you will like the new battlefield V, may be not right the way but you will eventually.