Expired Hot Deals

[Origin] Burnout Paradise Remastered 75% off for owners of old version

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 1:48 pm
Mar 25, 2013
354 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
hmm I have the Xbox 360 one. I'm going to try signing in on my xbox tonight see if it works. Wonder if i need xbox live for it to work.
DroidKid
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19001 posts
5899 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Was it (original Burnout Paradise) ever given away for free on Origin? I have it but I don't remember ever buying it, maybe it was in some Origin bundle.

At any rate I certainly don't remember ever enjoying playing it so I'm out.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13349 posts
3603 upvotes
London
rrockwood wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 3:59 pm
When I first spotted the deal I navigated to the product page to double check and it listed the price as $25.99. I clicked back to the dashboard (first page when you log in) and the offer showed up there. It said 75% off but didn't actually show a price until you started the checkout process. Hope this helps!
YEP!

Thanks

I was going to buy Origin Access Premier, but I don't mind paying $6.60 to play this now
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2581 posts
1115 upvotes
West Coast
Seems like a good price, although I don't really know how much value there is in the "remastered" version given how extensive most of our gaming library backlogs already are.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 24, 2017
672 posts
582 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 2:11 pm
Well that added the Ultimate Box to my library..... but it's still saying it is $26 for me to buy the remaster :(
add it to the cart man...
[OP]
Dec 3, 2011
31 posts
9 upvotes
Brampton
Richfields wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 4:11 pm
Seems like a good price, although I don't really know how much value there is in the "remastered" version given how extensive most of our gaming library backlogs already are.
Well, I can only speak for myself here but I have an absolutely ridiculous backlog and I was happy to ignore all of it and jump back into Paradise last night. I've never had so much fun with another racer and I keep coming back to this one a few times a year. Personally this was totally worth the few bucks it cost me...
Apr 2, 2017
217 posts
113 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 2:11 pm

Well that added the Ultimate Box to my library..... but it's still saying it is $26 for me to buy the remaster :(
As suggested, this offer is availed through a link that shows up on the home page in Origin. Going through Store to the game page is probably not going to give you the discount.
droidkid wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 4:03 pm
hmm I have the Xbox 360 one. I'm going to try signing in on my xbox tonight see if it works. Wonder if i need xbox live for it to work.
That dp... brings back memories

Commander Keen Smiling Face With Open Mouth !
Nov 29, 2011
405 posts
330 upvotes
CALGARY
rrockwood wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2018 3:59 pm
When I first spotted the deal I navigated to the product page to double check and it listed the price as $25.99. I clicked back to the dashboard (first page when you log in) and the offer showed up there. It said 75% off but didn't actually show a price until you started the checkout process. Hope this helps!
Didn't own the game but was given the offer and purchased. $6.81