Expired Hot Deals

[ea.com] Mystery Deal: Week #8 - Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2013 11:45 am
Tags:
None
Dec 7, 2007
4532 posts
14288 upvotes
Toronto

[ea.com] Mystery Deal: Week #8 - Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection $9.99

More offers from ea.com
Open and Log-In to Origin Client. Should be listed under "Featured Today" (Origin|Launch Featured Today)

Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection $9.99
  • Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection
  • Command & Conquer™ 3 Tiberium Wars™ and Kane’s Wrath
  • Command & Conquer™ 4 Tiberian Twilight
  • Command & Conquer™ and The Covert Operations™
  • Command & Conquer™ Generals and Zero Hour
  • Command & Conquer™ Red Alert™ 3 and Uprising
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert™, Counterstrike™ and The Aftermath™
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™
  • Command & Conquer Renegade™
  • Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection Additional Content
  • Command & Conquer™ Tiberian Sun™ and Firestorm™
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/ ... .255335500
12 replies
Apr 11, 2006
567 posts
191 upvotes
Richmond
Tempting, tempting. Does anyone have the physical version bought from a retail store? Is the "commemorative art" worth it? From what I gather online it's just a framed postcard or something.

----

UPDATE: Okay, I got my hands on a copy of the physical version and the commermorative art is really just a postcard with a nice-ish cardboard frame. Unless you really like to collect box art, I suggest you save money by buying the cheaper of the two versions, which is usually the PC digital download version.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
3740 posts
736 upvotes
Of course, I just bought this for $12. That happens every time I buy a Origin game. Every time.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3043 posts
164 upvotes
NightRain wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 7:16 pm
Of course, I just bought this for $12. That happens every time I buy a Origin game. Every time.
.... you seriously had to post this? It's a toonie...
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1516 posts
175 upvotes
Burnaby
tomatoonline wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 2:17 am
why?
Got it.
you must login the Origin Client to see the deal.

only for PC Direct Download
Apr 11, 2006
567 posts
191 upvotes
Richmond
twitchyzero wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 2:14 am
.... you seriously had to post this? It's a toonie...
Honestly, I would be upset, too. $2 can be used towards other things, such as a lotto ticket :)
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2011
1061 posts
109 upvotes
are these all updated and confirmed working for windows 7?
Apr 22, 2013
939 posts
228 upvotes
Markham
totheh8ters wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 9:01 pm
are these all updated and confirmed working for windows 7?
They list in the minimum system requirements Vista and Windows 7. So if there's an issue with 7, EA is supposed to support it. The only troublesome games were the earliest C&C games because they were built for DOS and later Windows 95 but First Decade dealt with them pretty competently in transitioning them to XP, I'd assume this version will be much the same.
Oct 17, 2005
62 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
tomatoonline wrote:
Apr 24th, 2013 2:37 am
Got it.
you must login the Origin Client to see the deal.

only for PC Direct Download
got it.

Launch Origin Client, click on main menu "Origin", sub-menu "Launch Featured Today", go to the 3rd item: "Origin Mystery Deal: Week #8", click on "Reveal Your Deal", and it will price $9.99 for the game instead of $29.99 in the shopping cart.

Thanks OP, but it's too late for me to find out how to - when I tried to check out, it gave an error, and when I tried to Reveal again, the price jump back to $29.99................ :(
Dec 16, 2010
739 posts
200 upvotes
I agree that I'm being VERY nit-picky but I thought I'd share if anyone else wanted to know.

I've bought this, and it's not a single launcher that gives you access to a list of games, but they're all separate tiles in your Origin library. While it won't matter for 99% of you, for those who like having a clean library it's a bit annoying to see like 8+ new tiles, all command and conquer related, when you'll probably only play 2-3 games from that collection. Sure, you can hide them, but I find it a quite annoying solution.
× < >