Tags:
None
Dec 11, 2005
993 posts
79 upvotes
jdewit wrote:
May 6th, 2013 10:25 pm
Thanks, but where do I find that?
edit: I have a Paypal receipt in my email but nothing from Origin yet. Is that what I'm waiting for?
After the PayPal transaction is complete, it will take you to an Origin invoice page. This page also has the key under "Kod odblokowania"

You should also get another email sent to the email address associated to your Origin account. It will contain the key in. I got my email a few minutes after my PayPal invoice email.
May 18, 2007
69 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
This worked for me too.
Chose France and the email I got sent was in Polish. But PayPal was in French.

Also seems to be a difference in the DLC included?
US/CanImage
PolishImage
Dec 25, 2012
110 posts
181 upvotes
Is the Origin and Steam key the same code? Just wondering because I was going to trade Steam code and just use the Origin one for myself. I'd assume if works for Steam even once it has been activated on Origin?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
1511 posts
301 upvotes
North York
DealsDink wrote:
May 8th, 2013 12:07 am
Is the Origin and Steam key the same code? Just wondering because I was going to trade Steam code and just use the Origin one for myself. I'd assume if works for Steam even once it has been activated on Origin?
It activates in Steam and shows up in your Origin Library. .....
Dec 25, 2012
110 posts
181 upvotes
Oic. Well the Origin and Steam are the same code.... as in you can only activate it on Steam. You install it and it tells you to copy the code and install it on Steam! :facepalm:
Dec 1, 2012
30 posts
21 upvotes
I'm having a bit of trouble purchasing the damn thing... Can anybody share what info they used to purchase? Like Country, city, postal code, phone number? I tried using the grand hyatt hotel's info in chile but it didnt work for some reason...
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
1511 posts
301 upvotes
North York
I used my log in to log in Origin and choose diff country. I used a firefox add on to translate the page. Its pretty useless because my study laptop with i7 and nvidia gt630 is struggling to run the game.
Apr 15, 2006
18 posts
Moeeed wrote:
May 9th, 2013 1:29 am
I used my log in to log in Origin and choose diff country. I used a firefox add on to translate the page. Its pretty useless because my study laptop with i7 and nvidia gt630 is struggling to run the game.
It's interesting that all our funds go to Ireland. Which in turn has advantageous tax rates for businesses so EA/Origin doesn't pay much tax for the revenue.
× < >