Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Origin

The Sims 4 Standard Edition - Free

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 1:14 am
Oct 22, 2005
927 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

signed up and added into my library with no issues redeeming
Aug 29, 2017
771 posts
3194 upvotes
Thanks OP, I know what I'll be doing when I retire... in about 20 years... play all these "retro" games I've been adding to my accounts.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
Is EA bringing back Origin On the House program for this one time? Or will there be more free games from EA?
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: Is EA bringing back Origin On the House program for this one time? Or will there be more free games from EA?
Yeah it's been a while, but going through my history I found this Sims 4 freebie way back in 2015, so check your account history...

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade: https://www.origin.com/can/en-us/store/ ... xe-upgrade
Get The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade to receive Awesome Animal Hats and more!

Upgrade your gameplay experience with The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade and receive: The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content: Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.

To use this, you must have: The Sims 4

Took almost four years, but I now have the base game! ;)
Jan 27, 2018
25 posts
24 upvotes
Ontario
Got the base game plus holiday pack, thanks!
Jan 16, 2011
169 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks OP. Added to my library.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1394 posts
783 upvotes
BuciMaci wrote: Thanks OP, I know what I'll be doing when I retire... in about 20 years... play all these "retro" games I've been adding to my accounts.
I tell myself that same thing, but I have a feeling that when I retire, I'll still be playing newer games instead of these freebies. I may go back to some of the old Sierra games though, but they have a special nostalgic place in my heart.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
Added Sims 4 to my account, no reason not to right? Thank you OP!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Holy crap have expansions gone up!

$52 each X6 = $300.
That's not even counting the "stuff" packs.

Not that they're mandatory but I think part of the reason I was mad was because they stripped a bunch of stuff out of the base game that Sims 3 had included just so it could be stuffed into an expansion pack you had to pay for.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25985 posts
10378 upvotes
Added to my library. Thanks...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Thanks @zentro for sharing this. Adding it to all of the numerous accounts I have for me and family.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
anyway, thanks OP.
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1717 posts
717 upvotes
Markham
death_hawk wrote: Holy crap have expansions gone up!

$52 each X6 = $300.
That's not even counting the "stuff" packs.

Not that they're mandatory but I think part of the reason I was mad was because they stripped a bunch of stuff out of the base game that Sims 3 had included just so it could be stuffed into an expansion pack you had to pay for.
dang... they went up in price? :(

Told my gf, she got pretty excited that it was free, but as you said she was quite disappointing they strip so many functions from sims 4. I suppose its expected given its EA...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36611 upvotes
Scarborough
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Added Sims 4 to my account, no reason not to right? Thank you OP!
I do it every time I see a free game deal pop up. I don't remember the last free game I actually played though...
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)