Pets

Orijen might end up being one of the worst pet food makers!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 2:21 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14252 posts
3446 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dtm252535 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:53 pm
Thanks, is that 15% off your entire purchase? I.e. Will it apply if I purchase 3-4 bags at once?
No. $100 max purchase. So I normally buy one large bag and a few treats

But who’s to say that you don’t have 10 dogs and need 10 different pet zone accounts?
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1678 posts
627 upvotes
dtm252535 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 12:57 am
Currently using blue buffalo large breed chicken for 1.5 yo gsd, I wish petsmart carried orijen as they seem to have more sales than the places that do carry it. Where is the best place to buy orijen, and does anyone else recommend it?
Global Petfood always has Victoria Day/Canada Day sales that offer 15%off. Petsmarts will not sell it, they even stop sell it on CHEWY.COM after they brought it.
Jun 13, 2015
16 posts
1 upvote
L'Assomption
Buying food from your vet will save you money on the long run. Would you eat McDo or fast food all day? Your best friend doesn't have to.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1750 posts
119 upvotes
Crazy how people's opinions on dog food vary so drastically. Guy at global pet foods yesterday had nothing but the highest praise for orijen, said it was in a league of its own, and that my blue buffalo, which I thought I was doing well with, was much lower on the scale that I thought.....they really don't make it easy! And of course the vet never has anything much to offer, as they'll be more than happy to push their sponsor royal canin out the door but when other suggestions are asked for, it's all up to you.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14252 posts
3446 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dtm252535 wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 11:32 am
Crazy how people's opinions on dog food vary so drastically. Guy at global pet foods yesterday had nothing but the highest praise for orijen, said it was in a league of its own, and that my blue buffalo, which I thought I was doing well with, was much lower on the scale that I thought.....they really don't make it easy! And of course the vet never has anything much to offer, as they'll be more than happy to push their sponsor royal canin out the door but when other suggestions are asked for, it's all up to you.
opinions are like you know what

guy at my local global loathes orijen and tries to convince people not to buy their brand. They are notorious as a company that's a massive pain in the ass to retailers....that might have something to do with it. But even if it's a jackass of a company if they make good food I'll still buy from them.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game