Tags:
[OP]
Dec 9, 2014
20 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Orthotics shoe

Need a suggestion to buy shoe with minor back pain

I used to have back pain. I consulted with chiropractor who suggested me to have orthotics for my back support which I have worn last 5 years and now I am ok with my pain since I last visited to chiropractor. He suggested me to use New Balance or Asics brand shoe. I am not sure which New Balance and ASICS shoe I should wear and where to buy them regular price
Any suggestions are appreciated
5 replies
[OP]
Dec 9, 2014
20 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the suggestion
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
26413 posts
3091 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
If you’re using it for walking, definitely New Balance.

ASICS are known for indoor court shoes. Particularly volleyball.
May 21, 2017
65 posts
7 upvotes
ASICS are my absolute favourite runners comfortable as hell.
Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10287 posts
947 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
pashish wrote:
Dec 28th, 2017 7:09 am
Need a suggestion to buy shoe with minor back pain

I used to have back pain. I consulted with chiropractor who suggested me to have orthotics for my back support which I have worn last 5 years and now I am ok with my pain since I last visited to chiropractor. He suggested me to use New Balance or Asics brand shoe. I am not sure which New Balance and ASICS shoe I should wear and where to buy them regular price
Any suggestions are appreciated
New Balance have their own stores in TO/GTA. They give 10% for those who see a legit chiropractor. Ask your chiro. They have NB coupons. Even if you dont get a coupon the stores have a database of chiros that qualify. I have custom orthotics and have been using NB for near 10yrs. NB 857 is the best cross trainer for orthotics. They have plenty of shoes/shoe types for orthotics. The advantage of NB is they offer different widths; no other major shoe manufacturer offers that.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING