• Jan 8th, 2019 4:56 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
2985 posts
2334 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 12:25 am
Processing the income verification took between 4-6 weeks. Your Financial Aid office will also know if they've processed and/or received any documentation.

The restriction has NOT been removed from my account. I am currently serving the 'sentence', which, according to the letter, should be done July 2018.
did ur restriction get lifted? I just finished my "sentence" and paid off the variance, still waiting on restriction to be removed...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5266 posts
3076 upvotes
Mississauga
Nexzen wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:30 pm
did ur restriction get lifted? I just finished my "sentence" and paid off the variance, still waiting on restriction to be removed...
All good here!

If you've finished your sentence AND paid off the variance, definitely let a financial aid officer at your school know! Sadly...I don't think the restriction removal is processed automatically. There needs to be a back and forth between the school you're at and the Ministry. This is good news, though! I think you can apply still apply to OSAP for 2018/2019 academic year.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
2985 posts
2334 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 4:37 pm
All good here!

If you've finished your sentence AND paid off the variance, definitely let a financial aid officer at your school know! Sadly...I don't think the restriction removal is processed automatically. There needs to be a back and forth between the school you're at and the Ministry. This is good news, though! I think you can apply still apply to OSAP for 2018/2019 academic year.
Thanks for the update! gives me hope lol I'll keep at it with the financial aid office til it's cleared