• Dec 28th, 2005 3:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 22, 2003
841 posts
10 upvotes

OT: Future Shop Boxing Day thieves arrested

How's this for a Hot Deal? Dress as a security agent, go to Future Shop (Marche Central location) on Boxing Day, and leave with 35000$ cash back. (No MIR's).
As a bonus, they'll get free striped shirts, lodging and food at the Bordeaux prison in downtown Montreal.

http://www.canada.com/components/print. ... 3d&k=45883 (english)
http://www.info690.com/locale.php?news=2644 (french)
More details to come.

Did any RFD'ers see them?
4 replies
Jan 13, 2004
585 posts
42 upvotes
Scarborough
any English version? I like to read it. Sounds funny.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2003
841 posts
10 upvotes
k2200 wrote:any English version? I like to read it. Sounds funny.
I just heard in on the local radio news. It will probably be featured in tonight's 6 O'clock tv news in both languages.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2005
1104 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Here's a translation from babel fish...

The section technical one of the police force of Montreal, the SWAT, carried out several arrests which would be connected to important made flights these the last two days. The eight suspects, old between 25 and 60 years, were apprehended in a residence located at the intersection of the Guertin streets and Salaberry in the Cartierville sector, in Montreal. The police officers of section technical of the Service of police force of the Town of Montreal had obtained information on an individual who held a weapon with fire. They also apprehended an individual who left on board a vehicle in which they found a sum of 35 000 dollars, ammunition, equipment and clothing of agent of safety. The suspects could face several charges, in particular of plot for flight and concealment.
R.I.P. Prodigy
[OP]
Nov 22, 2003
841 posts
10 upvotes
Boxing Day shooting in downtown Toronto: [URL=mms://wmscnn.stream.aol.com/cnn/world/2005/12/27/brown.toronto.shooting.ctv.ws.wmv]CNN Video[/url] (opens in windows media player)

Any RFD'ers witnessed this one?