Off Topic

Ottawa Cop's (Daniel Montsion) Punches lead to Man's death.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 9:50 am
Tags:
Mar 21, 2006
18 posts
7 upvotes
Or how about this mantra. Have as many kids as you can and collect child support. Or work 5 months out of the year and sit on ur a** and collect EI for the rest of the year. When ur out buying something from a store, take a look at 90 percent of the employees....if you were to and didnt have ur head up ur own a** you wouldst make a statement like that
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
33545 posts
7540 upvotes
Ottawa
okhan88 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 12:53 pm
Or how about this mantra. Have as many kids as you can and collect child support. Or work 5 months out of the year and sit on ur a** and collect EI for the rest of the year. When ur out buying something from a store, take a look at 90 percent of the employees....if you were to and didnt have ur head up ur own a** you wouldst make a statement like that
Who are you talking to?
And, what the H are you trying to say? LOL
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
2417 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Pete_Coach wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 5:59 pm
Who are you talking to?
And, what the H are you trying to say? LOL
Surprisingly you have no clue.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
3744 posts
456 upvotes
Scarborough
okhan88 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 12:53 pm
I call those people smart. Why work so hard when givernment is giving out all these handouts to corporations and the rich? All the protections, the patents, so called intellectual property, which have gone out of control, the ridiculous infinite trademarks, contract laws, and now tax cuts to the rich up the azz. I'm not the only one who can see the scam Ponzi scheme the givernment has set up, and unfortunately it's only the rich that benefits out of this arrangement. They bribed the politicians and the judges to make it so.

Normal people see these handouts and ask why the hell they can't get a piece of the pie also. So there out there collecting those welfare cheques because the rich are already abusing the welfare state. I applaud these people, they're morally doing the right thing. The government needs to be scaled back and so does the courts. Not before those scam laws are undone and the market returned to it's free state.

I say, if you can figure out a way to get the givernment to pay up, good on you.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
33545 posts
7540 upvotes
Ottawa
maddawg wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 9:39 pm
Surprisingly you have no clue.
Really? Well if you got all the smarts, clue me in? The question was not to you but you needed to make a useless statement.
Last edited by Pete_Coach on Feb 9th, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
2417 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Pete_Coach wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:01 am
Reqaly? Well if you got all the smarts, clue me in? The question was not to you but you needed to make a useless statement.
Im sure with your high post count, useless statements are the norm. Don't need to clue you in on anything.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
33545 posts
7540 upvotes
Ottawa
maddawg wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:10 am
Im sure with your high post count, useless statements are the norm. Don't need to clue you in on anything.
:facepalm: So uninformative and still you don't have the answer to my question.
My post count is as irrelevant as your response. My thanks/upvote count disproves your assumption LOL
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1641 posts
1151 upvotes
Saudi Arabia
Chickinvic wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 4:02 pm
Cops were using ridiculously excessive force. And they get away with it every time. I fully expect the same to happen here.
And you know this for a fact? You were present at the situation and saw everything that Abdi did and the way he was resisting lawful police orders?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2408 posts
1089 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:21 am
My post count is as irrelevant as your response. My thanks/upvote count disproves your assumption LOL
@Pete_Coach ignore that poster. I've had identical interactions with him. He picks on posters and tells them off. Not sure why he does this, but I think he's trying to overcompensate for something ... just sayin' dawg! LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
2417 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Pete_Coach wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:21 am
Yep thanks/upvote means so much to me, I feel inferior to you. Again no need to explain it to you.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
33545 posts
7540 upvotes
Ottawa
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 9:24 am

@Pete_Coach ignore that poster. I've had identical interactions with him. He picks on posters and tells them off. Not sure why he does this, but I think he's trying to overcompensate for something ... just sayin' dawg! LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Yeah, I agree, thanks.
maddawg wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 9:42 am
Yep thanks/upvote means so much to me, I feel inferior to you. Again no need to explain it to you.
Sure, post counts seem to be very important to you too LOL Sorry to hear about your inferiority complex.Maybe you can get help for it?
Oh and, still waiting for you to answer the question LOL