Off Topic

Our glorious protectors are at it again! 3 TO cops arrested for gang sexual assault

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 12:26 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 9, 2013
950 posts
493 upvotes
Ottawa

Our glorious protectors are at it again! 3 TO cops arrested for gang sexual assault

Three of Toronto's "finest" (as our cop-hugging friends on RFD like to say) have been charged for a gang sexual assault on a woman that occurred last month. As per protocol, they have been given some paid vacation time (suspension with pay). Furthermore, I am relieved to hear that the investigation will be taken on by the trustworthy and honourable TPS, from which these gentlemen in question originate.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/ ... sault.html

[QUOTE]Three Toronto police officers from 51 Division have been charged with gang sexual assault in an alleged attack on a woman last month.
Constables Leslie Nyznik, 38, Joshua Cabero, 28, and Sameer Kara, 31, were arrested and charged with sexual assault and gang sexual assault in connection with an incident on Jan. 17, police said in a statement released Thursday.
The officers were off duty at the time of the alleged assault and have been on the force for six or fewer years.
All three appeared in court Thursday, where they were each released on $15,000 bail.
Toronto Police Services spokesperson Mark Pugash said the officers have been suspended with pay. The Police Services Act requires all suspensions to be with pay unless an officer is sentenced to jail time.
“At the conclusion of the criminal process, there will be a Police Services Act investigation and the maximum penalty … is dismissal,” he said.[/QUOTE]
103 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6650 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you, news bot.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13922 posts
884 upvotes
iflyplanes wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 7:56 pm
Three of Toronto's "finest" (as our cop-hugging friends on RFD like to say)
You know you could post a story and your opinion on the story without being an ***** .
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
4844 posts
795 upvotes
Peterborough
I dont understand why it took so long for charges to be laid.
[QUOTE]I know you are, but what am I.... ;) [/QUOTE]
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
6129 posts
2221 upvotes
Toronto
awesome....... nothing like people with guns doing whatever they want.

i regret not becoming a cop so that i too could yield a gun and run a drug business on the side.
[OP]
Feb 9, 2013
950 posts
493 upvotes
Ottawa
dutchca wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 9:14 pm
I dont understand why it took so long for charges to be laid.
Charges always seem to take a while when cops are involved. At least they made it to the stage of laying charges, a lot of incidents don't even get that far!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
15154 posts
1104 upvotes
Thornhill
cwb27 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 8:03 pm
Thank you, news bot.
+1
Ojam wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 8:28 pm
You know you could post a story and your opinion on the story without being an ***** .
+1
gouki556 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 9:10 pm
Thank you, news bot.
+1

= 3

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
6003 posts
138 upvotes
The victim wasn't just any woman. I guess that'll come out later on.
"He's always criticized us for suggesting that 'thugs be hugged,' and I think it's time for this thug to get a hug."

Mr. A. Vaughn
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11024 posts
1523 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Internal Affairs
Serpico
Bad Lieutenant
Training Day

The cops need to post a lot more of those vids of them singing to Taylor Swift, lol.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Feb 19, 2012
493 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal
Until proven guilty I think it unfair for the guys to get suspended without pay. It's allegations which is can be true or false.
[OP]
Feb 9, 2013
950 posts
493 upvotes
Ottawa
Steven001 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 11:27 pm
Until proven guilty I think it unfair for the guys to get suspended without pay. It's allegations which is can be true or false.
They are suspended with pay. That is the reason for this rule, however, I think that if they are found guilty in the end, they should have to return the pay.
Banned
Jun 2, 2009
2738 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
neutral wrote:
Feb 19th, 2015 10:41 pm
The victim wasn't just any woman. I guess that'll come out later on.
Parking enforcement officer no? This case is kinda crazy...as much as I hate cops I find it hard to believe these morons would gang rape a collegue. What is it with men, the vag will always be your downfall lol
Idle hands are the devils playthings
[OP]
Feb 9, 2013
950 posts
493 upvotes
Ottawa
HeavenLeigh wrote:
Feb 20th, 2015 12:32 am
Parking enforcement officer no? This case is kinda crazy...as much as I hate cops I find it hard to believe these morons would gang rape a collegue. What is it with men, the vag will always be your downfall lol
I don't think it would have been as severe as rape; sexual assault is a broad definition. Could be as something as simple as a few unwanted touches.