• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2019 9:32 pm
[OP]
Nov 21, 2010
10 posts
2 upvotes
toronto

Outdoor survival canada

Hey new here just was wondering if anybody heard of the name called outdoor survival canada. They make some really nice jackets from trying it on, it is priced at $295 outlet price. I just wanted to know if anybody heard of this company and what they just got to say for it. Thanks in advance !
216 replies
Aug 14, 2008
148 posts
Scarborough
Mtcc wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2010 6:00 pm
Hey new here just was wondering if anybody heard of the name called outdoor survival canada. They make some really nice jackets from trying it on, it is priced at $295 outlet price. I just wanted to know if anybody heard of this company and what they just got to say for it. Thanks in advance !
Can you pm me where you can get it at that price? I already have a friend who bought the desna jacket and says it is as good quality as Canada goose. But if it is at $295 then you should definitely buy it because it will keep you warm in the winter.
Nov 2, 2006
82 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal
Mtcc wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2010 6:00 pm

$295 for the OSC jacket? I'm interested! Seeing that they are $500+
It's a nice alternative to the ridiculously ubiquitous Canada Goose
Dec 28, 2009
859 posts
35 upvotes
Some one mention that the OSC jacket is higher quality then CG because that they actually use goose down not duck down like CG and some other thing. Personally I would need to see more reviews to see it it's worth getting. If it's warmer then CG and better quality for that price 296 yeah sure why not.
Aug 14, 2008
148 posts
Scarborough
Just an update they sell OSC jackets at Oriental centre at brimley and sheppard.
May 21, 2009
102 posts
2 upvotes
shopforgoods wrote:
Dec 27th, 2010 1:27 pm
Just an update they sell OSC jackets at Oriental centre at brimley and sheppard.

Do they have the membership discount thing like pacific down city? otherwise its expensive
Dec 24, 2010
62 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
any more reviews on this jacket? interested in purchasing this.
Mar 28, 2010
841 posts
37 upvotes
Markham
nosidam wrote:
Dec 27th, 2010 3:34 pm
any more reviews on this jacket? interested in purchasing this.
Use the search button
PSN - Meditech82
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2004
1116 posts
For all those interested here is the companies website:

http://www.outdoorsurvivalcanada.com/

I just got one myself and I have to say its damn warm... my Canadian Spirit OSC - ATKA model (@ distributor price) is warmer then my napapjiri which cost double!

The 2 locations are:

Sheppherd and Brimley - Down City
Steeles and Kennedy - Pacific Down
May 21, 2009
102 posts
2 upvotes
jiro wrote:
Dec 27th, 2010 5:13 pm
For all those interested here is the companies website:

http://www.outdoorsurvivalcanada.com/

I just got one myself and I have to say its damn warm... my Canadian Spirit OSC - ATKA model (@ distributor price) is warmer then my napapjiri which cost double!

The 2 locations are:

Sheppherd and Brimley - Down City
Steeles and Kennedy - Pacific Down

How much did you get it for at which location?
Dec 24, 2010
62 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
great thanks for the info! I'll check it out, PM me the price you pay for it. I might go for the bomber one, because the other ones look like my snowboarding shell already.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2004
1116 posts
nosidam wrote:
Dec 27th, 2010 8:24 pm
great thanks for the info! I'll check it out, PM me the price you pay for it. I might go for the bomber one, because the other ones look like my snowboarding shell already.

Its similar to the membership price, although i know someone so i got it a bit cheaper then the membership price that you see posted here
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1731 posts
347 upvotes
Markham
3 days ago, I picked up an OSC desna bomber from the location at pacific mall.
(Dont try going there now, i took the last xs) :D
The rest are either large or medium, even in the mid-length parka's.
Tag price was 550, very surprised to see it go down to 295 at cashier.

The jacket is very warm, and so is the fur.
Circulation inside the coat itself was amazing.
I can wear this parka outside in -30, and inside at 20 degrees feeling the same amount of warmth.
I recommend everyone to hop off the canada goose wagon and get on this one ;P
Anyone want pics? ;)