Fashion & Beauty

Outdoor survival canada

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2019 9:32 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 29, 2008
6662 posts
2099 upvotes
Anyone know where I can get a coat with a good discount?
Dec 28, 2007
39 posts
5 upvotes
Any one know when the next 50% off is?

Thank you.
Jan 13, 2006
50 posts
16 upvotes
Markham
liquid_paper wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 9:26 pm
thinking of ordering a desna, anyone know if you should size down on these? and does pmall still have any instock? which store
I normally wear a Medium to a Large jacket. I purchased the Desna a few years back and I got a small. My goal was to get a jacket that I could wear with just a T-shirt. The small fits snuggly (but not tight) when wearing a T-shirt. If I wear a T-shirt and a thick sweater, then it will be uncomfortably tight. I got my jacket at Le Baron, but they have closed their stores so your next best bet is Pacific Mall.
Nov 5, 2012
279 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone comment on the sizing of OSC jackets? Specifically their Parkas. Are they true to size or should size down or up? Thanks!
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11507 posts
1510 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
yuan23 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 8:17 pm
Can anyone comment on the sizing of OSC jackets? Specifically their Parkas. Are they true to size or should size down or up? Thanks!
True to size but it is a snug fit. Down maximum properties or max warmth occurs when it's snug to the body. Once there are air gaps between your body and down lining the warmth becomes negligible. I suggest you always try outerwear coats in person regardless of brand.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING