• Nov 18th, 2014 8:21 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 14, 2014
5 posts

outsourcing overseas for canadian small business

Dear all,

I am new in Canada and i plan to start a small business, so i am extremly interested in everything concerning canadian outsourcing rules. Can I freely hire foreign people via outsource? Where can I find info about taxation and other specifics for outsourcing overseas?

Thank you in advance!
9 replies
Sep 30, 2014
86 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes,
You can Use Odesk, freelancer and Elance for hiring workers and also, you can get Monthly/weekly proofs or reports for taxations and outsourcing from these networks etc.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2014
5 posts
Yeah, thank you, but what is about taxation toughening when use outsourcing overseas labour force?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2542 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto
Why do you chose to outsource out of canada?
Strictly for $?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2010
4266 posts
622 upvotes
LGeo123 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2014 6:11 pm
Yeah, thank you, but what is about taxation toughening when use outsourcing overseas labour force?
I think you are confusing with bringing foreign workers into Canada.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2014
5 posts
I moved from Russia recently, and there I was working with some pretty nice designers. It is not likely that they are going to move to Canada, too, and at the same time I dont whant to stop working with them. So I am lookign for legit ways to continue our collaboration. But I must find out conditions first.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2002
7006 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
LGeo123 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2014 9:10 pm
I moved from Russia recently, and there I was working with some pretty nice designers. It is not likely that they are going to move to Canada, too, and at the same time I dont whant to stop working with them. So I am lookign for legit ways to continue our collaboration. But I must find out conditions first.
You can freely hire or outsource to anyone overseas, no restrictions and it's all very legal.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2014
5 posts
ichpen wrote:
Nov 17th, 2014 9:17 pm
You can freely hire or outsource to anyone overseas, no restrictions and it's all very legal.
Awesome, thank you. Will I pay additional taxes in that case?