• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2016 7:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
What about those people who put butter into their coffee and drink that?!?!? Seems insane, but some RFDers seem to be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
doesn't everyone use canola oil instead of milk with their mini-wheats?
Mar 19, 2015
633 posts
124 upvotes
Canada
jetsfan69 wrote: Hi. Because I am dumb I accidentally put too much canola oil into my lunch, like 2/3 of a cup. I ate it!
Did you try scooping out the oil with a spoon, etc?
Jan 4, 2008
773 posts
189 upvotes
Gatineau
jetsfan69 wrote: Hi. Because I am dumb I accidentally put too much canola oil into my lunch, like 2/3 of a cup. I ate it! Have I done permanent damage to my body or should I just avoid fat the rest of the week? I know that lifestyle choices usually determine health, but what about acute exposure to high amounts of fat!
So you are worried about your health yet instead of calling the hospital....you post here instead?

Seriously?
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Stryker wrote: Try eliminating oils altogether in both cooking and on salads. That's what I've done for the last few years. I can actually taste the natural food now. I'd never go back. Your heart will thank you too.
Natural food? Where, from the store? Unless you have your own garden and hunt animals to survive, then your point is moot
Jun 4, 2006
739 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton | Vaughan
You'll be fine, just like Pavs was last night.

#GoJetsGo
Aug 21, 2014
662 posts
360 upvotes
arisk wrote: If it is representative of the type of worry the OP imposes upon themselves everyday, it can't be good for health either.
THIS. The stress will kill me long before the fats. I obsess and stress about things all the time. I would start a thread about it, but nobody would care.

The whole ordeal was compared to eating 2-3 cups of walnuts. No sugar, lots of fats.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)