Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1170 posts
351 upvotes

Overgrow Canada 100 Freedom Dream CBD Strain seeds for free

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Found this on the 420magazine forum boards. They have been doing this for a 4 years now apparently and have given away a few million seeds. They will send you a bag of 100 mixed seeds (male/female seeds) for free in March. They also give you a donation option too for their endeavour.

Freedom Dream is the strain they are giving away. Said the CBD ratio is about 10-12% to a less then 1% THC content. Will be great to make ointments and tinctures from if the grow goes well. For new growers, make sure your plant is female in order to harvest. Males will show signs of little balls hanging down full of pollen. Which will make your nearby female strain produce seeds and not the flower power that you really want
Last edited by Invader Gir on Feb 2nd, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[external link removed]
22 replies
Apr 20, 2015
151 posts
131 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Ya it's great been getting these since they started. He use to send out thc ones but stopped 2 years ago. You get a little bag of about 100 seeds!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8002 posts
3172 upvotes
Toronto
Well it's legal to grow now, why not. CBD is great! It doesn't get you high, and it has cured my sleeping issues. I get a full night rest and don't wake up at night if I take CBD

Costs them $5, so donate some $
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1032 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
"The Cannabis Act permits adults to cultivate up to 4 cannabis plants per household (not per person)."
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11582 posts
2983 upvotes
GTA
"Plant your cannabis seedlings and plants in public spaces such as City Hall, the local police station, in storefront planters, traffic circles, public parks, and other highly visible public places. Make sure to send us a photo as soon as you plant the cannabis!"

Friggin hilarious. I'm in and chipped in $4.20 ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 16, 2007
341 posts
521 upvotes
Northern Ontario
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2019 9:48 pm
Well it's legal to grow now, why not. CBD is great! It doesn't get you high, and it has cured my sleeping issues. I get a full night rest and don't wake up at night if I take CBD

I was on the fence about trying it but it's nice to hear that it helps you sleep. I have issues sleeping so I think I'll give it a try.

Also ordered some seeds, thanks op! Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Jun 20, 2009
980 posts
282 upvotes
Edmonton
In for 1 cuz I just like planting weird plants. :-P Maybe it will make a nice houseplant.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18619 posts
17619 upvotes
Toronto
How does ordering this affect your chances of getting denied access to USA? I know border agents don't need warrant to search your phone, laptop, etc. Could this order history mess up travel plans and possibly even result in a ban from entering USA?

https://business.financialpost.com/cann ... -at-border
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Jan 2, 2018
392 posts
329 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote:

Where do you buy it from and do you have a prescription?
Jan 30, 2006
417 posts
95 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
Interesting, never thought about growing this thing , but I like growing strange plants. Does anybody know if I would have a problem going to other countries where this is strictly forbidden if I touch the plan?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9955 posts
1347 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote:

I buy the CBD edible gummies (looks like a lego block) from a dispensary who sells these things made by a company called twistedextracts (CBD Jelly Bombs) https://twistedextracts.ca/products/

The great thing is this dispensary used to have a storefront but now delivery directly to my front door. Delivery is free w/ a $70+ purchase.

Works amazing for back pain. I'll take a single sometimes a double dose before sleeping maybe once or twice a week. Has helped greatly in a few aspects. Can be somewhat expensive though.

This summer I may grow a CBD strain or 2 in the backyard. Haven't decided on that yet.
Apr 20, 2015
151 posts
131 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
sprung wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 4:55 am
How does ordering this affect your chances of getting denied access to USA? I know border agents don't need warrant to search your phone, laptop, etc. Could this order history mess up travel plans and possibly even result in a ban from entering USA?
https://business.financialpost.com/cann ... -at-border
It didn't I have crossed the border plenty of times and received seeds ever since he stated this and they keep the mailing address and name private!