Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

Owens Corning “The Big Brand Window" 2011 Sweepstakes (Dec 31/11)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2011 11:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
Just got a call from Owens Corning touting a "free consultation" for some of their services, in my case the basement treatment offering since the windows weren't available in my area (Toronto??). The caller wasn't really clear if this was related to a "win" or just a solicitation to everyone who entered.

I'm pretty sure I didn't select the Yes! I’d like a FREE design consultation and estimate option, since I doubt there's much they can do for my condo. Anyway, I asked her to email me the information, I'll edit if I get more. I think it's just soliciting business from everyone who's entereing. :confused:

EDIT: Call was from 519-623-6400 by the way.
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Jul 13, 2008
26655 posts
18588 upvotes
GTA
hoob wrote: Just got a call from Owens Corning touting a "free consultation" for some of their services, in my case the basement treatment offering since the windows weren't available in my area (Toronto??). The caller wasn't really clear if this was related to a "win" or just a solicitation to everyone who entered.

I'm pretty sure I didn't select the Yes! I’d like a FREE design consultation and estimate option, since I doubt there's much they can do for my condo. Anyway, I asked her to email me the information, I'll edit if I get more. I think it's just soliciting business from everyone who's entereing. :confused:

+1 I just got this as well.
Feb 4, 2010
253 posts
891 upvotes
hoob wrote: Just got a call from Owens Corning touting a "free consultation" for some of their services, in my case the basement treatment offering since the windows weren't available in my area (Toronto??). The caller wasn't really clear if this was related to a "win" or just a solicitation to everyone who entered.

EDIT: Call was from 519-623-6400 by the way.

+2 Also got a text message "I tried to call you.Call/Text me back +5196236400"
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
Entered, thanks.