Careers

P.Eng app. Experience examiner status complete

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2015 5:06 pm
Sep 4, 2014
1 posts

P.Eng app. Experience examiner status complete

Hi everybody:

I applied for my p.eng and i submintted everything and now when I check online it says:

Experience examiner complete Oct 2014
Case to board In progress Oct 2014

So is this something positive? I mean if the experience examiner did not have a problem with my application doesbthat mean that he or she approves it otherwise he would have asked for more? is it now just a matter of quick vote for the board?

I know i will know soon, but i am just have been waiting for it for so long for raises.

Thanks
3 replies
Nov 26, 2014
1 posts
Madden, AB
hi!
did you get the decision letter from the APEGA? my file also went to board but was referred back to experience examiner :(
Nov 5, 2014
13 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AhmadMo wrote: Hi everybody:

I applied for my p.eng and i submintted everything and now when I check online it says:

Experience examiner complete Oct 2014
Case to board In progress Oct 2014

So is this something positive? I mean if the experience examiner did not have a problem with my application doesbthat mean that he or she approves it otherwise he would have asked for more? is it now just a matter of quick vote for the board?

I know i will know soon, but i am just have been waiting for it for so long for raises.

Thanks
How do you check on line ? from PEO website ? I dont' see a portal where you can check your status ...
Feb 1, 2015
3 posts
Edmonton, AB
Hello,

So did you finally get the P.Eng? I am standing in the same position right now. My file has gone to case and will be decided this February.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)