• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2005 8:33 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 16, 2004
992 posts
22 upvotes

???? on Pacific Mall in GTA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaC Mall upstairs in the bakery, .50 each all the time.

Since many of you reference PacMall here....like IRON CHEF AJAX's quote
(above)...

My question is .. please feel free to move this to another place.. but I had put it since I believe people go to PacMall to eat !! or maybe you can correct me on this.

What is the great tremendous attraction of this mall.... I was there on the weekend... first you line up on the street to get in.. then you squeeze into a parking space if you are lucky to actually find one !! I have at times left just because after 20 mins.. my limit is up ....if I cannot find a parking space...
and I definitely do not go often ....once in a long while.....
Is there something inside this mall I am missing ?? I have just gone in there for lunch.. I am just wondering what draws the tons and tons of people to this place..............
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
67 upvotes
its all the polite, courteous, and non-pushy sales staff in the stores.
also nothing beats being able to buy a pair of jeans and noodles in the same store.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
and the FOB girls!

Well, it was when I was a teenager..lol!
Feb 20, 2005
126 posts
Newmarket
Beside the Pacific Mall, the First Markham Place in Markham is another Chinese place always crowd over weekend.

My suggestion is try to be there before 11:30am or after 5:30pm.
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
People obviously have their own reasons for going there. You can tell by the amount of traffic that goes through there. It is a mall. My guess is people go there to shop. Why go there and not a regular mall? Well there are items available only at Pacific Mall that other malls don't carry. If you dont like the place just don't go. Easy as that.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
lexus wrote:Beside the Pacific Mall, the First Markham Place in Markham is another Chinese place always crowd over weekend.

My suggestion is try to be there before 11:30am or after 5:30pm.
i think first markham the mall sucks.. i only go there for food and movies now..
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
Commerce Gate is far worse than Pacific Mall in terms of parking.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
Degenerate wrote:Commerce Gate is far worse than Pacific Mall in terms of parking.
i would say it is highly depended on what time you go?? i mean at 2pm on a saturday at pmall it is just impossible, but at commerce gate at the same time it wont be that bad. but once pmall is closed then commerce gate will take over!!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39339 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
interesting, i may visit there sometime in the future, hopefully within the next 4 years. where is the pmall located? central toronto?
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
divx wrote:interesting, i may visit there sometime in the future, hopefully within the next 4 years. where is the pmall located? central toronto?
http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/en/
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
15-20_God wrote:its all the polite, courteous, and non-pushy sales staff in the stores.
also nothing beats being able to buy a pair of jeans and noodles in the same store.
You're kidding right? Walk into JCY house and you'll be hounded by those ugly fobs trying to sell you $600 jeans.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
67 upvotes
ferkel wrote:You're kidding right? Walk into JCY house and you'll be hounded by those ugly fobs trying to sell you $600 jeans.
do they have a :sarcasm: smiley?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1952 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
red_red wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaC Mall upstairs in the bakery, .50 each all the time.

Since many of you reference PacMall here....like IRON CHEF AJAX's quote
(above)...

My question is .. please feel free to move this to another place.. but I had put it since I believe people go to PacMall to eat !! or maybe you can correct me on this.

What is the great tremendous attraction of this mall.... I was there on the weekend... first you line up on the street to get in.. then you squeeze into a parking space if you are lucky to actually find one !! I have at times left just because after 20 mins.. my limit is up ....if I cannot find a parking space...
and I definitely do not go often ....once in a long while.....
Is there something inside this mall I am missing ?? I have just gone in there for lunch.. I am just wondering what draws the tons and tons of people to this place..............
I think your post should be more OFF Topic as it appears to be rant about the lack of parking at PAC Mall.