• Dec 21st, 2005 3:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes

Pacific Mall pricing on Xbox360 games

PM has consistently beat retailers by about $10 per game. I've seen this for Xbox1 and PSP games in various shops. I'm talking about retail games too.

My question is, has anyone seen any Xbox360 games there? How was the pricing? Would you trust them considering these games scratch easy?
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes
around launch, hundreds of titles were sold (for xbox1)

also had to look in stores beside PM.

the kind of discounts they were giving me was $10 off and even no tax. all legit.

At some point they stopped, and they do hate xbox. I believe MS sent word to cut it out.

When PSP launched I found many games there much cheaper than retail, or again no tax. They probably still sell PSP games.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2004
2337 posts
705 upvotes
GTA
masterhapposai wrote:around launch, hundreds of titles were sold (for xbox1)

also had to look in stores beside PM.

the kind of discounts they were giving me was $10 off and even no tax. all legit.

At some point they stopped, and they do hate xbox. I believe MS sent word to cut it out.

When PSP launched I found many games there much cheaper than retail, or again no tax. They probably still sell PSP games.
MS raided the mall and shut down stores and fined people who were modding xbox's, yan lucky closed down cause he got hit huge.... ever since then everyone is scared to even mention XBOX
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes
Geese_Howard wrote:MS raided the mall and shut down stores and fined people who were modding xbox's, yan lucky closed down cause he got hit huge.... ever since then everyone is scared to even mention XBOX
> :(
Oct 16, 2005
8 posts
its fun to make stuff up online isnt it? yanlucky was never shut down my microsoft... lol
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2004
2337 posts
705 upvotes
GTA
SyphiliS wrote:its fun to make stuff up online isnt it? yanlucky was never shut down my microsoft... lol
ok dont believe me, go ask someone to have your xbox modded, or if they sell bootlegg xbox games.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
1905 posts
7 upvotes
That ripoff place is not going to touch anything xbox or M$ related. Way to many sony "fan boys" go to any place and you will see 10 to 20 more PS2 games then Xbox,
!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2005
9916 posts
28 upvotes
whoa the Microsoft police really take piracy seriously.
In Every Heart Red Strength, Our Hearts Are Many, Our Strength Your Envy
Deal Fanatic
Jul 19, 2003
8137 posts
770 upvotes
SyphiliS wrote:its fun to make stuff up online isnt it? yanlucky was never shut down my microsoft... lol
why's he making it up?

I've heard similar, but that was stories about Xbox1

But, these guys in PM are all about $, so I wondered if they'd catch the x360 bug and start selling the games/accessories.

Trust me, if they did put up even charge packs/play n charge packs they'd fly off the shelves, for good profit too. So someone is definitely behind this if I visit there and see nothing to do with 360.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)