• Nov 3rd, 2013 1:09 pm
Tags:
None
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
wilsonlam97 wrote: I have this issue but I can't fix it because there is no way for me to go into my user options. It prompts me to login and it just redirects me back to the login page. I know the password is correct because I've logged into the forums with it.
Sounds like you're having a problem with your browser cookies. Try clearing them (there are 2 cookies from this site) and then log back in to see if it solves your problem.

I'm glad this was able to solve a lot of the users problems. We'll be working on a fix to the auto refresh when set to auto bug.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Mar 12, 2012
668 posts
795 upvotes
Belleville
Working here also, thanks.
Feb 5, 2007
1 posts
Ha! I was just in this forum looking for the solution to another problem, and saw this thread. I've been having the refresh issue too, thinking it was just me. Not only that, but inside this thread is the solution to the first problem I was looking for! :D :lol:
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
I've also been having the "reload" problem, but was coming here to see if anyone else was having a problem with their time zone being inconsistent. I've tried this fix and it changed me back to my proper time zone, too. Will we have to manually change from DST to ST now?
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
smacd wrote: I've also been having the "reload" problem, but was coming here to see if anyone else was having a problem with their time zone being inconsistent. I've tried this fix and it changed me back to my proper time zone, too. Will we have to manually change from DST to ST now?
Answer is yes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)