• Oct 26th, 2017 3:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1981 posts
603 upvotes
toronto

paladins steam free2play

just spreading some awareness on this game. To the unassuming person yes its an "overwatch clone"

I believe I read this was in development before anything of overwatch was even shown off. It doesnt look anywhere near as nice, but it feels rather good and the skill gap is there.

but hey its free, there are a bunch of good free games out there, league, dota, path of exiles I'd say it fits in. The problem with free ofcourse is aimbotters, right now its not a problem but it will be.

Its in open beta right now so there arent too many playable characters and they add quite a bit of features every once in a while.

here is some competitive play, what I like about this game the characters are not TOO beefy, and there is quite a lot of "outplay" potential.

I can answer some questions but im not a closed beta participant so I can only answer so much. I think its also being ported to ps/ xbox.

for new players, I recommend starting out with the characters "viktor, buck and cassie". I would also recommend to watch someone play either on twitch or on youtube, you'll get a hang of it quick but its really hard to master.
think first, buy later.
1 reply
Sep 14, 2014
129 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Paladins Fright Nights Oct 27-29 2017 weekend
Paladins
Prepare for a weekend of devilish delight! From October 27-29, star in our thrilling triple feature –Paladins Fright Nights!

On Friday, earn a Radiant Chest for each First Win of the Day – up to a total of three Radiant Chests (for three daily wins).
On Saturday, earn 15 Crystals for each First Win of the Day – for a total of 45 Crystals (for three daily wins).
And to conclude the event on Sunday, you’ll earn Double VIP Points from end-of-match rewards!
If you like Overwatch or team based shooters, try this game. They give you 5 free characters to play and earn gold to unlock more characters.
If you don't want to grind, you can unlock all characters for 20usd. Happy Halloween:)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)