Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
142 upvotes

Palm announces price drops & rebates.

The palmOne Tungsten T5 will be available on 3 November for $399 USD. Meanwhile, the company has lowered the price of its Tungsten T3 to $349 USD. The Zire 72 has a $50 USD rebate available until 5 February.

My presumption is that these rebates will be reflected in CDN $
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
5096 posts
761 upvotes
GVR
I got my T3 two weeks ago (new, from eBay), and it's still cheaper than PalmOne's new price. :cheesygri
Aug 11, 2004
605 posts
1 upvote
Hey, how is the T3 from E-Bay - I wanted to buy on-line as well but man, I get nervous buying from some of the sellers listed on that site. Hope you got a good deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1516 posts
12 upvotes
wju2004 wrote:Hey, how is the T3 from E-Bay - I wanted to buy on-line as well but man, I get nervous buying from some of the sellers listed on that site. Hope you got a good deal.
What I suggest is buy from someone in your area, so you don't have to pay for shipping, plus you can always check what you're getting on the spot...
I was playing around with Palms in Office Depot yesterday and the T3 is rather neat, it has a bigger screen and no graffiti area which is a plus. and it has the extendable thingy so its smaller, but you can open it to get more screen space :cheesygri But I still wont trade my Axim for anything else :D
This message brought to you by Glagnar's Human Rinds. It's a muncha-buncha-cruncha humans!