Expired Hot Deals

Panago Pizza: Big Taste, Little Price "Real Deal" Coupons (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2010 7:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12042 posts
1086 upvotes

Panago Pizza: Big Taste, Little Price "Real Deal" Coupons (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB)

Do check your local Panago stores for the limited time coupons: Large Pizza + Salad @ $15, ANY 2 Mediums @ $20 and ANY 2 Larges @ $25. These coupons are valid until Nov 28/10.
They also have the popular Family Bundle (2 Mediums with 3-favorite toppings each, Caesar Salad & Torizone Breadsticks) @ $25 <-- coupon NOT required.
Forgot to mention they also have the Personal Size & Dip + Drink for only $6 tax included (usually advertised at the store fronts)
- each pizza u buy, it comes with 1 dip or shaker =)
- additional large dips (250mL jar) is $2.5 with pizza purchase

Don't forget to add their reusable insulated pizza bag during your pickup order, it is awesome for a $1 and it will fit 2x Large pizzas, 1x box of wings, and 1x box of breadsticks!
19 replies
Jun 21, 2009
748 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
It says "any" large. Does this mean unlimited toppings? Do I smell a Pizza Hut deal part 2?
Aug 20, 2004
510 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
any topping limits on the pizza deals?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12042 posts
1086 upvotes
blankall wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 7:41 pm
It says "any" large. Does this mean unlimited toppings? Do I smell a Pizza Hut deal part 2?
pilotpen wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 7:42 pm
any topping limits on the pizza deals?

up to 6-toppings i think, could always call 310-0001 to ask :)
i wouldn't compare what pizza hut had before, as ratings here on rfd, people like panago more over other pizza chains, i guess these are the "premium" over others
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
6764 posts
753 upvotes
I find Panago very expensive compared to other pizza places and their pizza was completely unmemorable.

Coupons are the usual cold deal from them.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12042 posts
1086 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 10:24 pm
I find Panago very expensive compared to other pizza places and their pizza was completely unmemorable.

cold for regular price stuff, sure, but how cold is it when there is a coupon? the large veggie pizza is $20, and with the coupon you saved $15 just like that!
$35 for 2x large meat pizza for $25 now; large pizza with salad for $15, where can you get that?

where i used to work, during the lunch for the department, we always get $100's worth of Panago's
Panago is also trans fat, MSG, artificial flavours and colour FREE from all of their ingredients....
it was granted approval of BC nutritionists as it allowed Panago’s pizza to fit within the stricter guidelines for food in schools that were put forth by the BC government in September 2009
and partnered with a number of schools in the Vancouver region as well
Banned
Dec 6, 2008
771 posts
64 upvotes
Alberta boy
kool1 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 10:24 pm

You get what you pay for, Panago is bar none the freshest for ingredients. But youre best off sticking with your Pizza unlimited where the pizza was made from crap ingredients and might as well eat the cardboard box too since thats what their pizza tastes like!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
6764 posts
753 upvotes
FuzzyWuzzy wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 11:10 pm
You get what you pay for, Panago is bar none the freshest for ingredients. But youre best off sticking with your Pizza unlimited where the pizza was made from crap ingredients and might as well eat the cardboard box too since thats what their pizza tastes like!!!!!

May be true out west but the pizza selection in Ontario is very competitive and there are many really good pies out there. Panago does not stick out here at all.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1191 posts
68 upvotes
FuzzyWuzzy wrote:
Oct 31st, 2010 11:10 pm

So true! That's why I only order my pizza from Holt Renfrew. Sure, it's $160 for a two topping large, but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2006
1465 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
I personally find these deals very good for Panago, it makes their price on par with regular deals from places like pizza pizza and toppers but you get better pizza. I love their pizza, they have the best topping selection.

Only issue is I live too far away to drop in and get coupons and not practical for me to drop by to order most of the time.
Dec 10, 2007
241 posts
1 upvote
Panago has fast become the go-to pizza place in our household. Good variety, not just the same ole same ole, ingredients are great. These coupons have been around for a while now (a few generations of expiration dates). Highly recommended, though their wings sucked the one time I ordered them.
Apr 19, 2005
645 posts
32 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Nov 1st, 2010 8:51 am
May be true out west but the pizza selection in Ontario is very competitive and there are many really good pies out there. Panago does not stick out here at all.

So in and around the GTA, which pizza places are better than Panago that also offer two 14-inch pizzas with 6 toppings each for $25? I'd be very interested in trying any that fit this criteria and I appreciate recommendations. Thank you!
Aug 11, 2004
682 posts
29 upvotes
Etobicoke (Central)
Well you guys might as well give it a try. The one at 6 points plaza is pretty good, always so busy. They must be doing very well.

They have like 40 types of pizzas on their menu, i dont think many people get custom toppings. So a large pizza could range from 1-7 toppings or something depending on what you get.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12042 posts
1086 upvotes
Arcum wrote:
Nov 1st, 2010 12:41 pm
Well you guys might as well give it a try. The one at 6 points plaza is pretty good, always so busy. They must be doing very well.

They have like 40 types of pizzas on their menu, i dont think many people get custom toppings. So a large pizza could range from 1-7 toppings or something depending on what you get.

u could customize it (add, just pay the price for each topping) or remove some; confirmed the coupon allows 6 toppings, however the steak, portabella mushroom, chicken are all counted 2-toppings, so much be a better deal if you order the pre-configured ones
× < >