Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zellers

Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven Zellers Ottawa -$54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2015 8:52 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.

[Zellers] Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven Zellers Ottawa -$54.99

Zellers in Bells Corners has the Panasonic Toaster Oven for $54.99. I've been watching them for a while and this seems like an insane deal for one of these.

The amazon reviews are pretty crazy, 4.5 out of 5 with hundreds of reviews. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008C9 ... merReviews

Lowest price on amazon.com is $76, $98 on amazon.ca, and both of these are refurbished units. Price seems pretty good for brand new!

There were 8 left earlier today!
13 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3968 posts
4717 upvotes
Victoria
Anybody got a time machine I can borrow to take advantage of this deal?
Sep 30, 2007
545 posts
127 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: Anybody got a time machine I can borrow to take advantage of this deal?
better question....Theres a Zellers left???
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
That Toaster Oven would look beautiful on my kitchen counter...... 25 years ago.
Dec 16, 2008
220 posts
102 upvotes
Back in my day toaster ovens had real buttons and a timer that went tick tick tick! And we never cleaned them because it was too much work.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: Zellers in Bells Corners has the Panasonic Toaster Oven for $54.99. I've been watching them for a while and this seems like an insane deal for one of these.

The amazon reviews are pretty crazy, 4.5 out of 5 with hundreds of reviews. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008C9 ... merReviews

Lowest price on amazon.com is $76, $98 on amazon.ca, and both of these are refurbished units. Price seems pretty good for brand new!

There were 8 left earlier today!
Thanks OP, I'll check it out today. Any deals on shoes by any chance? They sometimes have the colour sticker promos.

For those joking, there's still one Zellers in Ottawa. They just sell overstock from The Bay
Apr 16, 2009
76 posts
107 upvotes
Saw the oven at the store, good price, but the oven is very small. You can't even put a whole pizza in it.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
Totoriko wrote: Thanks OP, I'll check it out today. Any deals on shoes by any chance? They sometimes have the colour sticker promos.

For those joking, there's still one Zellers in Ottawa. They just sell overstock from The Bay
The store is pretty dizzying. I'm almost never quite sure what the price on anything is. They have shoes, I can say that much with certainty. Prices change daily.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
Rudee wrote: That Toaster Oven would look beautiful on my kitchen counter...... 25 years ago.
Lol it is indeed a retro looking toaster oven from the late 80s early 90s.

The bezel matches the style of my ancient VCR that has a hard wired remote (no more losing the remote!)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)