Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Panasonic

Pansonic Canada - eneloop™ battery charger with 2100 cycle and 8-AA/4-AAA Ni-Mh $29.99 [HOT]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2016 12:03 am
Nov 22, 2016
58 posts
5 upvotes
feelinsupersonic wrote: Can the charger only charge 4 at a time and not all 8? One of my portable guitar amps uses 8 AA batts, it would suck to charger them separately.
You figured it out.
It doesn't suck that bad.
Jul 4, 2015
382 posts
221 upvotes
ykshum wrote: the 30 cents will haunt you forever now.
It's the principle man. It's not flawless victory without it. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32147 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
feelinsupersonic wrote: Can the charger only charge 4 at a time and not all 8? One of my portable guitar amps uses 8 AA batts, it would suck to charger them separately.
Buy two packages which will net you two chargers Smiling Face With Sunglasses
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Nov 24, 2011
5 posts
3 upvotes
Regina
Been delaying in pulling the trigger on the Costco deal. Ordered this instead. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
Been looking for a good deal on these, ordered 2. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
Grabbed one as well. Seems like a pretty good deal considering Amazon wants 34.99 just for the charger and 4AA batteries.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
it says 4AAA batteries, but the picture clearly shows 2.

Also any info on the charger? I have an old one that works fine, but would like one that can charge individual batteries.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
ES_Revenge wrote: Costco isn't bad for $44.99 for 16-AA but ever since the last thread talking about Eneloops (I know there's a hundred of them, hard to keep track) someone on there mentioned the Ikea ones which are equivalent to Eneloop XX/Eneloop Pro it seems (only have 500 cycles but same 2400 high-cap). At the Ikea price, I think it beats everywhere, hands down, even the sale prices.
I can definitely vouch for the Ikea Ladda batteries, and you are right; the Ikea price beats them all.
I picked up a couple Ladda AA four packs after reading very positive reviews on CandlePower forum. These folks are seriously into flashlights, and as such, batteries as well.
I have Eneloops, and frankly, for my usage pattern, I can't tell the difference.
May 30, 2006
296 posts
13 upvotes
Thanks OP !! Was looking for a deal on those
Apr 22, 2015
35 posts
24 upvotes
Windsor
Was waiting for Xbox one rechargeable batteries to go on sale but this is much more versatile.
For those who were wondering the AAs are rated at 2,000 mAh ( Target.com lists this same item).
Oct 3, 2006
999 posts
575 upvotes
The charger seem to be 4 channels. Good thing because usually, we got only 2 channels on eneloop kits like this.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
I must have like 40 for AA and 45 for AAAs - do I really need more?? Must resist....!

Mostly From:
Duracell from Sdm when they used to mail coupon
Ladda clearance at 2.99 back theN!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
azybcxrfd wrote: I must have like 40 for AA and 45 for AAAs - do I really need more?? Must resist....!

Mostly From:
Duracell from Sdm when they used to mail coupon
Ladda clearance at 2.99 back theN!
What is ur wife saying?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
azybcxrfd wrote: I must have like 40 for AA and 45 for AAAs - do I really need more?? Must resist....
No need.
When the zombie apocalypse happens, you are all set.
With the proper adapter* (*note to you, buy more adapters), and a mobile phone that doesn't have the radio chip disabled** (**note to you, don't but an Apple phone), you'll be able to at least listen to the last gasp of humanity.
I'd buy a solar charger***. (***Note to you, buy more adapters). Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes