Aug 20, 2016
168 posts
125 upvotes

Panera Bread free bagel everyday in August

Expiry:
August 31, 2018
Retailer:
Panera Bread
You've got it. A free bagel every day for a month. Sweet, savoury. Breakfast, dessert. How you enjoy them is up to you, but here are some ideas to get you started. Just add cream cheese and a drink to make your meal complete. How many will you try?
7 replies
Nov 1, 2016
283 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
Do you need to download the app? It seems to be only a US app.

I am wondering if its for US member only.
Dec 28, 2004
969 posts
253 upvotes
targeted if you have in your reward profile, sometimes this, sometimes free coffee for month but they rotate to members so lucky to get 1 free month in 2 year period :)
Nov 1, 2016
283 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
smoraes wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2018 12:15 pm
targeted if you have in your reward profile, sometimes this, sometimes free coffee for month but they rotate to members so lucky to get 1 free month in 2 year period :)
thank you for clarifying. I downloaded the app just now. Only offer I get Is a free pastry for signing up. I don't have the card but app seems to be for the US. do you know if I can redeem my free pastry in Canada?
Dec 28, 2004
969 posts
253 upvotes
you can try if you have one in your area as the app should be north america wide - can't remember if i got a fee pastry when i first signed up years ago but probably will work and then a free pastry or bagel on your birthday as that works every year in canada
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6302 posts
2182 upvotes
North York
OP must be a new member. I got such offers when I first create a Panera account, but quickly died down to nothing after seeing that I hardly buy from there.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1138 posts
421 upvotes
crayola1 wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2018 12:01 pm
Do you need to download the app? It seems to be only a US app.

I am wondering if its for US member only.
no app is needed , just tell them your name and phone number of the account they can look it up never had a problem redeeming freebies from them this way :)

this is a targetted offer every member is different
May 8, 2018
69 posts
3 upvotes
how to get a free bagel? just signed up, only get a free pastry

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)