Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
123Ink.ca

Pantum P2000 Monochrome Laser Printer for $39.99 Only (by applying Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2014 10:19 am
Jan 28, 2014
39 posts
5 upvotes

[123Ink.ca] Pantum P2000 Monochrome Laser Printer for $39.99 Only (by applying Coupon)

123Ink is currently having this discount for 50% (was $79.99) by applying this coupon "pantumvip" for $39.99 now, only limited to 1 per order for limited time and quantities.
13 replies
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
olduglywitch wrote: 123Ink is currently having this discount for 50% (was $79.99) by applying this coupon "pantumvip" for $39.99 now, only limited to 1 per order for limited time and quantities.
wow they offer free delivery to postal codes in MTL that start with "H" and also free shipping to most metro stations LOL pick up.

"During this checkout process, choose your package to be shipped at a metro station nearby and take advantage to pick it up on your way home of to work. Please check our Metro Pick Up page for detailed information."

Does this happen to come with toner? (just checking never purchased a used/refurbished printer before.
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
olduglywitch wrote: 123Ink is currently having this discount for 50% (was $79.99) by applying this coupon "pantumvip" for $39.99 now, only limited to 1 per order for limited time and quantities.
ordered :) thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
joshslvdrn07 wrote: wow they offer free delivery to postal codes in MTL that start with "H" and also free shipping to most metro stations LOL pick up.

"During this checkout process, choose your package to be shipped at a metro station nearby and take advantage to pick it up on your way home of to work. Please check our Metro Pick Up page for detailed information."

Does this happen to come with toner? (just checking never purchased a used/refurbished printer before.
The free delivery seems to be replaced by a $4.95 shipping fee when the -$40 coupon code is used. Still shows free shipping to a metro station.

From the webpage:
What's in the box ? Printer; 700 Pages Toner Cartridge; USB Interface Cable; Power Cord; CD-ROM; Quick Setup Guide;
Sep 20, 2008
908 posts
195 upvotes
Montreal
I wonder if I should but one because it's so cheap for a mono laser printer, my Brother HL2240 is still kicking well though.
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
deals46 wrote: The free delivery seems to be replaced by a $4.95 shipping fee when the -$40 coupon code is used. Still shows free shipping to a metro station.

From the webpage:
What's in the box ? Printer; 700 Pages Toner Cartridge; USB Interface Cable; Power Cord; CD-ROM; Quick Setup Guide;
Yes, you are correct. if in the Montreal area they can deliver to a dépanneur at most metro stations free of charge (that's what I opted for)
Jun 14, 2011
56 posts
42 upvotes
VERDUN, Canada
Wow this is really low price for a laser printer. It will cost $20 even for a compatible toner. Thanks OP. I am getting one.

I searched for the reviews of Pantum. It seems that they invest a lot in China, but no reviews could be find in Canada. Kind of like their product endorser though ... lol
[IMG]http://global.pantum.com/us/images/11-1.jpg[/IMG]

http://global.pantum.com/us/index.php?o ... Itemid=133
Jun 14, 2011
56 posts
42 upvotes
VERDUN, Canada
joshslvdrn07 wrote: wow they offer free delivery to postal codes in MTL that start with "H" and also free shipping to most metro stations LOL pick up.

Is this a used/refurbished printer? I think it's new?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3538 upvotes
Burnaby
Must be a Chinese made clone of a Japanese printer, but the Chinese never get things right. All Chinese cloned hardware only work for a short period of time or work with lots of problems. Better off waiting for a promo on a Brother or Canon or HP printer, they usually go for around $50-70 when on sale.
Aug 30, 2012
294 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
What I'm wondering is if this is compatible with Mac OS X? Online it says it supports up to 10.8 but what about 10.9.5 and Yosemite???

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)