• Feb 4th, 2014 11:47 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
1329 posts
119 upvotes
Fredericton

Papa John's NFL Monday discount code.

Papa John's has a promo going this season with the NFL. On Mondays and Mondays only you can enter the promo code 'highscore' and you will receive a discount equivalent to the highest score put up during Sunday's games.

Since New England threw up 52 points yesterday, you guessed it, promo code 'highscore' will take 52% off of any regular priced order.

Enjoy!
286 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
1697 posts
569 upvotes
I have used it twice this season for discounts in the 40-45% range. It works well but is only good for regular price menu items, not specials.
Aug 26, 2011
378 posts
373 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Oh nice, at least it takes the sting out of the bills sucking a$$ yesterday.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4065 posts
514 upvotes
Sort of like when the Raptors get 100 points scored on them lol
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
1663 posts
258 upvotes
deezz wrote:
Oct 1st, 2012 11:52 am
Sort of like when the Raptors get 100 points scored on them lol
that'd be a nice discount
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
7329 posts
742 upvotes
yeah we have one in spruce grove, the 6 cheese pizza on thin crust is really good.
Aug 23, 2010
657 posts
101 upvotes
How exactly do you use this code? I can't find a place to enter it?

Edit: NVM, I found it. Enter at the top of the "Special Offers" page.
Nov 26, 2011
806 posts
87 upvotes
papa johns also has 'monday mania' $9.99 for any large pizza
not sure which offer would be better - i guess the code is good for sides like breadsticks and drinks etc
Jan 9, 2007
283 posts
139 upvotes
Fredericton
Well,

What a complete and utter sh%tshow. Ordered pizza at 4:45pm for pickup at 6:15pm. Showed up at 6:15pm and place was packed with customers. Waited in line and finally got to speak to the employee at the register and she said. "we don't have your order up yet, it's in the computer, but it hasn't come up for us to make yet. It probably won't be ready until 8:00 or 8:30pm".

Awesome. Thanks Papa John's. Three plus hours for a freaking pizza?! Stick it in your ear. And by the way, where is my $6 for gas, not to mention the time wasted, dragging myself and the kids in town only to not get our supper. Nothing like hearing it from two exhausted hungry kids the whole way home..."sorry kids, no pizza (that I've been raving about for over an hour), c'est la vie, that's the way it goes. We'll make supper when we get home".

I hate, absolutely hate, when a company puts out promotions and then doesn't keep their end of the bargain. It unexpectedly costs me time, money, and is a generally inconvenient pain in my rear-end. If you run a business and you don't have the ability to conduct your business in accordance with the advertised message you're sending out to your customers, than don't run that promo. All you've done is pi**ed me off as a customer, likely the polar opposite of what you wanted to do.

Bah! Stick it in your ear Papa John's.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3907 posts
1004 upvotes
Toronto
Serlin wrote:
Oct 1st, 2012 7:21 pm
Well,

What a complete and utter s**tshow. Ordered pizza at 4:45pm for pickup at 6:15pm. Showed up at 6:15pm and place was packed with customers. Waited in line and finally got to speak to the employee at the register and she said. "we don't have your order up yet, it's in the computer, but it hasn't come up for us to make yet. It probably won't be ready until 8:00 or 8:30pm".

Awesome. Thanks Papa John's. Three plus hours for a freaking pizza?! Stick it in your ear. And by the way, where is my $6 for gas, not to mention the time wasted, dragging myself and the kids in town only to not get our supper. Nothing like hearing it from two exhausted hungry kids the whole way home..."sorry kids, no pizza (that I've been raving about for over an hour), c'est la vie, that's the way it goes. We'll make supper when we get home".

I hate, absolutely hate, when a company puts out promotions and then doesn't keep their end of the bargain. It unexpectedly costs me time, money, and is a generally inconvenient pain in my rear-end. If you run a business and you don't have the ability to conduct your business in accordance with the advertised message you're sending out to your customers, than don't run that promo. All you've down is pi**ed me off as a customer, likely the polar opposite of what you wanted to do.

Just curious if they guarantee any sort of timeline
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
1329 posts
119 upvotes
Fredericton
Serlin wrote:
Well,

What a complete and utter s**tshow. Ordered pizza at 4:45pm for pickup at 6:15pm. Showed up at 6:15pm and place was packed with customers. Waited in line and finally got to speak to the employee at the register and she said. "we don't have your order up yet, it's in the computer, but it hasn't come up for us to make yet. It probably won't be ready until 8:00 or 8:30pm".

I hate, absolutely hate, when a company puts out promotions and then doesn't keep their end of the bargain. It unexpectedly costs me time, money, and is a generally inconvenient pain in my rear-end. If you run a business and you don't have the ability to conduct your business in accordance with the advertised message you're sending out to your customers, than don't run that promo. All you've down is pi**ed me off as a customer, likely the polar opposite of what you wanted to do.

I think the word got out after last week and at 52%, people showed in droves. I ordered a 5pm pick up last week at 44% off and there wasn't a person in the place at 5pm. I placed an order for the same time this week, but I didn't get my order till 5:57pm. Pretty sure after this week, they will staff their locations a bit more heavily.
Apr 23, 2006
547 posts
83 upvotes
Serlin wrote:
Well,

I hate, absolutely hate, when a company puts out promotions and then doesn't keep their end of the bargain. It unexpectedly costs me time, money, and is a generally inconvenient pain in my rear-end. If you run a business and you don't have the ability to conduct your business in accordance with the advertised message you're sending out to your customers, than don't run that promo. All you've done is pi**ed me off as a customer, likely the polar opposite of what you wanted to do.

I'd be going up the line making a complaint...that's absolutely ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1036 posts
181 upvotes
BC
They mailed me a coupon for a free pizza. When trying to put it into the website, not recognized. Looked at fine print, US only.

The only time I had Papa John's, was after the last promotion for 50% off. I placed the order, and headed out for an errand. I later found out they called my place twice a minute after the order was placed. I'm sure if I answered, they would have denied the promotion. When I showed up, the guy went on a rant on how it wasn't supposed to happen in Canada, and they are all pissed at head office and I was really lucky. IMO, the price at 50% was still higher than Domino's would have been, and quality wasn't great (good, not great). I suspect they went cheap on the toppings since I loaded it up with the discount.

I will order their garlic cheese fingers sometime when I make my own sweet sauce, not their pathetic garlic chemical dip.
× < >