Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] 40% off any pizza at Regular Menu Price the day after a Grand Slam

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 12:26 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5582 posts
2332 upvotes
thebigbully wrote: Is the pizza worth it?
same as dominos, for taste and ingredients. I recall the Papa Johns in the US was better but perhaps they also declined in quality.
Apr 8, 2005
904 posts
599 upvotes
Was so tempted to use the papaslam code today - managed to get into the gym and resist :P
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2019 posts
1536 upvotes
Vancouver
I can't bring myself to order more of this filth even at 40% off. But that garlic butter shit is so disgustingly good.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5762 posts
3731 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: I can't bring myself to order more of this filth even at 40% off. But that garlic butter shit is so disgustingly good.
This sums up how I feel.
Dec 23, 2016
54 posts
40 upvotes
Mykolas wrote: Was so tempted to use the papaslam code today - managed to get into the gym and resist :P
You have less pizza strength than me..no papaslam code today but they have 25%off for me targeted in the app. I'm sold for a large meat lovers with jalapeno, they always add so many the cheese is stained green...mmmm
Apr 8, 2005
904 posts
599 upvotes
spiderspawnx wrote: You have less pizza strength than me..no papaslam code today but they have 25%off for me targeted in the app. I'm sold for a large meat lovers with jalapeno, they always add so many the cheese is stained green...mmmm
Haha, enjoy!

Papaslam is also back for today: