Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] 40% off any pizza at Regular Menu Price the day after a Grand Slam

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 12:26 am
Apr 8, 2005
904 posts
599 upvotes
stevelam wrote:
Jun 30th, 2018 5:33 pm
i think the pizza is great! but the garlic sauce is super bizarre.
RoyDavisG wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2018 11:54 am

I tried Papa johns for the first time last week. The dipping sauce is the worst I've ever tasted. A mix of cat piss with litter clumps would taste better
GSD wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2018 11:56 am
Dipping sauce is free so toss it! I prefer their Blue Cheese sauce, their garlic sauce is gross.
I've mentioned this before, but the garlic dipping sauce is supposed to be liquid. Sometimes the pizza is not hot enough to melt it though, so just pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds to liquify it.

Personally I love it, and Papa John's in general, but I guess different tastes are why foods like Arby's, Spam, and sardines exist.
Dec 12, 2009
338 posts
138 upvotes
evanwier wrote:
Jun 4th, 2018 9:12 pm
I can't bring myself to order more of this filth even at 40% off. But that garlic butter shit is so disgustingly good.
I think it is hit or miss with their locations. First tried them at the O'Connor location in Toronto and was hooked. It had great taste and was loaded with stuff. I kept ordering from them until sadly, they closed the franchise last year. So I thought all Papa John locations were the same so I ordered from both Kingston Rd locations and it was not good. Skimpy toppings, messy looking and wrong toppings added for the 4 times I went there. I'll pass on Papa Johns until someone points me out a good location.
Sep 29, 2009
321 posts
44 upvotes
Kitchener
Won’t work at my location. Hate paying regular price for pizza.
May 18, 2008
169 posts
236 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Major League Baseball has indefinitely suspended its Papa Slam promotion with Papa John’s pizza.

The pizza chain is under scrutiny after founder John Schnatter admitted to and apologized for using the N-word in a May training session, an event that became public Wednesday. In the aftermath, Schnatter announced his resignation as the company’s chairman late Wednesday night. He previously resigned his seat on the board of trustees at the University of Louisville.

Now Major League Baseball is distancing itself from Papa John’s. Their relationship began in 2016, when baseball started dubbing grand slams “Papa Slams.” Each one allowed baseball fans to get 40 percent off their order at Papa John’s the next day by using a Papa Slam online coupon code.