Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] 50% off All Regular Menu Price Pizzas - Until May 29

  • Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2017 9:57 am
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2011
621 posts
229 upvotes
Something to keep in mind is that these are franchise chains, so what chain is better is going to be heavily dependent on how your local store is operated. Unless you're in the same store region as another poster I would not assume that their experience of which chain is better will be the same as yours.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2007
1078 posts
479 upvotes
arandomguy wrote: Something to keep in mind is that these are franchise chains, so what chain is better is going to be heavily dependent on how your local store is operated. Unless you're in the same store region as another poster I would not assume that their experience of which chain is better will be the same as yours.
No doubt, I've never had anything but positive experiences in Sudbury and I use codes every time :)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1280 posts
448 upvotes
Ontario
Went the the PJs in Peterborough a few months ago. Awful experience. The pizza was 10 minutes late for pick up which led to some cranky hungry kids at home. The tomato sauce was so sweet I couldn't eat the "food".

Vastly over-rated pizza chain (most are ...). We're back at the local place for our pies. They never have a 50% sale though!

So IMO product sucks but this is a great deal for folks who enjoy it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2008
4435 posts
547 upvotes
Scarborough
I was playing around with this today and noticed it also works for the "specialty" pizzas as well. At first it was only regular menu pizzas though.
Also added the code again and added a second specialty pizza also at half off

Can anyone else confirm both?
I would have to order for pick up since my address doesn't work in their system for delivery
Also I may have missed it before, but is there an option to choose which (free) dipping sauce they give you with the pizza?
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Member
Aug 24, 2006
267 posts
71 upvotes
Vancouver
pnyknights wrote: Also I may have missed it before, but is there an option to choose which (free) dipping sauce they give you with the pizza?
I would just ask when you pick up, or call them after you place the order online (probably better chance of working). The standard policy is just garlic, but some locations I'm sure are more flexible. Also keep in mind the thin crust pizzas don't come with sauce. just a seasoning packet.
Sr. Member
Jul 27, 2015
785 posts
304 upvotes
British Columbia
I ordered 1 large Hawaiian BBQ and 1 large Ultamate pizza. Total was 23 bucks delivered.

My god it was delicious. Loads of toppings. Toppings pieces are huge. (Salami and pepperoni and sausage)

Way better deal then Dominos. Too bad deal doesnt happen Often.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2003
4086 posts
2389 upvotes
Edmonton
pnyknights wrote: I was playing around with this today and noticed it also works for the "specialty" pizzas as well. At first it was only regular menu pizzas though.
Also added the code again and added a second specialty pizza also at half off

Can anyone else confirm both?
Yes, by regular menu price pizzas, they just mean any pizza that is not already part of a special promo (e.g. 2 large 5-topping for $33.99). So you can indeed use the 50% discount on all the different types of pizzas that they have.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2012
656 posts
262 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Didn't work in Barrie "Promo code "SAVE50" is not valid at your selected location. Check out our Specials page to find great deals from your selected restaurant."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
1877 posts
887 upvotes
I want to try but I had too much pizza recently lol pizza deals every where lately
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2003
4086 posts
2389 upvotes
Edmonton
KillerX wrote: Didn't work in Barrie "Promo code "SAVE50" is not valid at your selected location. Check out our Specials page to find great deals from your selected restaurant."
The code papaslam works in Barrie for 40% off. (valid today only)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 16, 2012
656 posts
262 upvotes
Barrie, ON
ChinpokoMon wrote: The code papaslam works in Barrie for 40% off. (valid today only)
haha thanks! I took out a mortgage and got Pizza hut stuff crust :)

B :)
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1396 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
ChinpokoMon wrote: The code papaslam works in Barrie for 40% off. (valid today only)
Of course I only discover the coupon AFTER I order.

The Pickering location wouldn't accept the SAVE50 code.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1767 posts
363 upvotes
save50 didn't work for me yesterday in Mississauga, was working last week though. Had to use code papaslam.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
2763 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
Alexandero2 wrote: Of course I only discover the coupon AFTER I order.

The Pickering location wouldn't accept the SAVE50 code.
Worked on Friday and last Saturday for me at Pickering.

Top