Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] papa john's 50% Off Any Pizza At Regular Menu Price Papa John's: Expires 12/31 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2018 6:19 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
1987 posts
7366 upvotes
Trying DEC50 - works for me as well in Toronto
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2226 posts
447 upvotes
cad50ca worked for me in Calgary with the Papa John's app on my iPhone. DEC50 didn't work for me. $11 for a large pizza is pretty good! Their rewards points are pretty good too as you can redeem for a free pizza after 25 points I think.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
Jun 7, 2011
41 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
DEC50 to get Pan ("Ultimate Meats") + a marinara dipping sauce for $9 + delivery $3 = $12+tax.

It said 30 to 40 minutes and it took a little over 80. I get that it's 12/31, but c'mon...

Also, it came barely warm, poorly assembled, and they included the wrong dipping sauce (it came with their garlic sauce which I hate)

That's it for me and PJ. No more.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3049 posts
1790 upvotes
Vancouver
Doesn't work in Vancouver (tried all 3 locations), was interested in getting a couple pizza for midnight snacks tonight.

I remember it working before xmas and even Friday so i guess it expired early in Vancouver.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2226 posts
447 upvotes
Did u try the app? Best to just go do pick-up on busy days or snow days as you know it's going to take forever and then arrive cold. Did that with Swiss Chalet and KFC once. Now I just go get it as you can time it just as it comes out of the oven so it's nice and fresh. Only a 10 minute drive for me so that helps too.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3049 posts
1790 upvotes
Vancouver
HunkaHunkaBurningLove wrote:
Dec 31st, 2017 9:57 pm
Did u try the app? Best to just go do pick-up on busy days or snow days as you know it's going to take forever and then arrive cold. Did that with Swiss Chalet and KFC once. Now I just go get it as you can time it just as it comes out of the oven so it's nice and fresh. Only a 10 minute drive for me so that helps too.
Honestly never tried (or downloaded) the app... went with lots of fried chicken instead (family get together for new years... still waiting for midnight lol).
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2408 posts
2629 upvotes
Didn’t work in Edmonton :( ended up using truenorth for 25% off. Better than nothing I guess
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1715 posts
318 upvotes
Try CAR40 for 40% off Pizzas until 28/2/2018. Worked for me in Mississauga.
Aug 23, 2015
426 posts
325 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
kulb wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2018 7:15 pm
Try CAR40 for 40% off Pizzas until 28/2/2018. Worked for me in Mississauga.
CAR40 does seem to work in Edmonton. Everything else doesn't.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3049 posts
1790 upvotes
Vancouver
Late of Monday but I guess early for next Monday

Nfl50ca still works (Monday only)... tested on Jan 2.
Jun 7, 2011
41 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I complained about the horrible service/pizza I got last week, and they responded giving me one large 3 topping free voucher. I guess that's a decent apology considering it took 85 minutes to arrive and it was horribly put together (the marinara was not evenly spread so some slices had it overflowing, others had none at all. and it was "ultimate meats" but 3 slices were just cheese, and other slices had clumped-up clusters of the meats so a big mountain of meats were basically in 1 or 2 bites of those slices, the rest was just cheese)

Also: I know it seems like such a small thing, but getting the wrong dipping sauce was my least fave part. I like to dip my pizza. Pizza Pizza's "creamy garlic" is my fave, but it's also horribly unhealthy lol.

Papa John's has a garlic sauce too but I find it DISGUSTING. it's not creamy like the PP one... it's liquid and I find the taste unappetizing. So when they didn't give me the dip I asked for and instead included that... gee, thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3571 posts
2175 upvotes
Toronto and London
crumbworks wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 12:26 pm
I complained about the horrible service/pizza I got last week, and they responded giving me one large 3 topping free voucher. I guess that's a decent apology considering it took 85 minutes to arrive and it was horribly put together (the marinara was not evenly spread so some slices had it overflowing, others had none at all. and it was "ultimate meats" but 3 slices were just cheese, and other slices had clumped-up clusters of the meats so a big mountain of meats were basically in 1 or 2 bites of those slices, the rest was just cheese)

Also: I know it seems like such a small thing, but getting the wrong dipping sauce was my least fave part. I like to dip my pizza. Pizza Pizza's "creamy garlic" is my fave, but it's also horribly unhealthy lol.

Papa John's has a garlic sauce too but I find it DISGUSTING. it's not creamy like the PP one... it's liquid and I find the taste unappetizing. So when they didn't give me the dip I asked for and instead included that... gee, thanks.
I have tried both the oil and creamy version of their garlic sauce. I didn't even know they had it but you have to buy it separately if I'm not mistaken.
Mar 26, 2015
50 posts
39 upvotes
BC
There is only 1 garlic sauce. If you heat it up, it becomes oily.
Jun 7, 2011
41 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I've tried it both ways and didn't like it either or. To each their own.
Jun 21, 2009
204 posts
168 upvotes
Shitty company and pizza, although I'm not sure which is worse, theirs or Domino's