[Papa John's Pizza] Papa John's 50% off code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 3:27 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1572 posts
788 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't normally need sauces for pizza, so a friend said that their garlic sauce is great for making cheap man's garlic bread.

Just spread it on white toast and put it in the toaster oven. tried it a few times, it's acceptable.
Jan 1, 2010
308 posts
287 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 1:40 pm
I have received both the oily variant and creamy one from PJ's. I believe they are the same and temperature plays a role?
It is my new life goal to try a creamy garlic sauce. I've ordered from Papa Johns at least 6 times this year and everytime its been the oily mess.

On the upside, they asked me about my experience and I went on a rant about the sauce. The store gave me a free large 3 topping pizza. To be clear, I like the pizza not the sauce. Pizza without the sauce is like pasta without the sauce.

The more sauce the better!!! From the caloric perspective, it has about 250 calories which isn't the best. But a life without sauce, is not worth living.

EDIT: Grammar
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1572 posts
788 upvotes
Vancouver
ninja_warrior wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 1:55 pm
Pizza without the sauce is like pasta without the sauce.
Your analogy is with completely plain pasta? Not a pizza with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings?

Sometimes I'd get the tomato sauce to dip the crust in at the end, but I don't need a sauce to fight the rest of the flavours of the toppings.

Maybe we need to make a poll! Pizza with no sauce vs Pizza with sauce.

edit: New code for today (BC at least): BCMONDAY50 Enjoy 50% off regular menu priced pizzas when you order online

darn discussion is making me want pizza, that code isn't helping.
Jan 1, 2010
308 posts
287 upvotes
Sypsy wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 2:37 pm
Your analogy is with completely plain pasta? Not a pizza with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings?

Sometimes I'd get the tomato sauce to dip the crust in at the end, but I don't need a sauce to fight the rest of the flavours of the toppings.

Maybe we need to make a poll! Pizza with no sauce vs Pizza with sauce.

edit: New code for today (BC at least): BCMONDAY50 Enjoy 50% off regular menu priced pizzas when you order online

darn discussion is making me want pizza, that code isn't helping.
A pizza has to have the sauces, cheese and toppings, however the sauce is the final ingredient for me to truly enjoy the pizza.

That being said I'm currently in the midst of a pizza dilemma.

50% off at Dominos or 50% at Papa John's? I only have another hour to decide before I go home. Decisions, decisions!!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1485 posts
636 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 2:45 pm
A pizza has to have the sauces, cheese and toppings, however the sauce is the final ingredient for me to truly enjoy the pizza.

That being said I'm currently in the midst of a pizza dilemma.

50% off at Dominos or 50% at Papa John's? I only have another hour to decide before I go home. Decisions, decisions!!
how does papa johns compare to dominos? Turns out there is a papa johns near my place, but I also hate dominos, I think its the worst pizza.
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1572 posts
788 upvotes
Vancouver
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 3:17 pm
how does papa johns compare to dominos? Turns out there is a papa johns near my place, but I also hate dominos, I think its the worst pizza.
Of all the franchised pizza joints, I think papa johns is the best. Domino's is ranked very low, probably tied for last with fresh slice. This is just my personal preference though.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1116 posts
842 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
achau05 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 1:12 pm
How does the quality of Papa Johns stack up next to the other pizza franchises?
It is one of the best pizzas out there imo. It is my favourite pizza shop. Dominos in at a close second.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jan 1, 2010
308 posts
287 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 3:17 pm
Papa John's is good but I prefer Dominos. Especially their pan pizzas, I almost always get either pan pizza or X-large.

I usually get Papa John's to mix it up once it a while. In true RFD'r style, I subscribe to the belief that the pizza tastes better when its 50% off.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1485 posts
636 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 1:55 pm
It is my new life goal to try a creamy garlic sauce. I've ordered from Papa Johns at least 6 times this year and everytime its been the oily mess.

On the upside, they asked me about my experience and I went on a rant about the sauce. The store gave me a free large 3 topping pizza. To be clear, I like the pizza not the sauce. Pizza without the sauce is like pasta without the sauce.

The more sauce the better!!! From the caloric perspective, it has about 250 calories which isn't the best. But a life without sauce, is not worth living.

EDIT: Grammar
I ordered last night and believe it or not I got a creamy sauce, but as soon as I picked it up I took it out of the box. for sure the heat is melting it.
Got that Zoomer account!
Jan 12, 2017
530 posts
28 upvotes
Any codes in the GTA for this scaaaaary evening?? Thanks!
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
BCD950

Works in fraser valley
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
BCD950

Ooooh yeah. Still works in the Fraser Valley. Bc