• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2018 12:49 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
9594 posts
9744 upvotes
Paigne wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 9:03 pm
Yeah i guess we got to stop shopping at RCSS and Save on stores too due to bread controversy in the past. Im sure we can also find a reason not to shop at amazon, wm, costco, etc...
Thank you, life's too short.

I'd be all over this if I wasn't all about that keto life.
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
brand404 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 6:09 pm
Stopped buying from them due to the big controversy.
Me too, a poison pill defense is pretty bad. No sense in buying their pizza by caving to unhinged mobs.

That being said, this is a good deal, so +1.
Best deals:
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
I'm not gonna let one person ruin it.
I just ordered 2 larges. But none of the codes worked

Was delicious though
Jun 21, 2009
204 posts
168 upvotes
AA7HBS wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 6:54 pm
Say what you will about John Schnatter as an individual, but the stores make delicious pizza and support a lot of jobs. Those people did nothing wrong.

If you don't like the pizza, don't buy it, but to avoid a brand because an employee is an idiot would be to avoid every company.
Except that employee was the founder and chairman of the board. Not the same as joe schmoe behind the counter. That sure as hell is a good reason to avoid the brand, but this is RFD, the only thing that counts is the $$$, who cares the founder and chairman is a racist as$hole. That says a lot about employees who would work for someone like that, good pizza or not.
Dec 23, 2007
784 posts
146 upvotes
Winnipeg
NetBOG wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 9:25 pm
It won't work tomorrow. It's only for Monday nights.
Doh. Anyone have any codes for Tuesday? or any other day of the week
Aug 23, 2015
426 posts
325 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
lak8 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 10:49 pm
Doh. Anyone have any codes for Tuesday? or any other day of the week
Monday is standard. Comes every week. Lately, there has been a few extras, but they are random. Wednesday and Saturday last week. Monday codes are all the same, other ones vary.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1650 posts
675 upvotes
North Vancouver
NetBOG wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 8:49 pm
i got GIVEME50 in Edmonton
Didn't work for me tonight in North Van.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. (Groucho Marx)
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
Sorcerer wrote:
Aug 7th, 2018 12:41 am
Didn't work for me tonight in North Van.
Does it feel like BC never gets good deals as other provinces? BC is expensive
May 22, 2011
313 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
In BC, use BCMONDAY50, saw it on a flyer. Seems to work every Monday at my local joint, I don't know if it's province wide.

Try the pan pizza; get it well done, so it's fully cooked and roasted.
Nov 17, 2007
204 posts
397 upvotes
Canada
blue dragon wrote:
Aug 6th, 2018 10:21 pm
Except that employee was the founder and chairman of the board. Not the same as joe schmoe behind the counter. That sure as hell is a good reason to avoid the brand, but this is RFD, the only thing that counts is the $$$, who cares the founder and chairman is a racist as$hole. That says a lot about employees who would work for someone like that, good pizza or not.
I doubt very much that the 17 year old making minimum wage trying to pay for his college tuition puts much time into a moral wrestling match over the founder of his pizza delivery job.

I sure hope you don't drive a Ford, considering the historical anti-Semitism of it's founder.
I Love deals.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1650 posts
675 upvotes
North Vancouver
studolf wrote:
Aug 7th, 2018 1:47 am
In BC, use BCMONDAY50, saw it on a flyer. Seems to work every Monday at my local joint, I don't know if it's province wide.

Try the pan pizza; get it well done, so it's fully cooked and roasted.
That's how we order it as well! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. (Groucho Marx)
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1650 posts
675 upvotes
North Vancouver
pdcpony wrote:
Aug 7th, 2018 7:03 am
Try ONLINE5000 on Tuesdays for 50% off.
Thanks but it's Tuesday night here and it doesn't work in North Van.
Nov 17, 2007
204 posts
397 upvotes
Canada
Update:

Apparently SPLASH50CA will get you 50% off of all regular menu priced pizzas all day today. Supposedly, this is Canada wide.

I Love deals.