Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Parajumpers Jackets on saleS

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2014 2:53 am
Tags:
None
Apr 8, 2008
67 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto

Parajumpers Jackets on saleS

Deal Link:
Savings:
20-30% Off
I've been looking for a Gobi jacket for a while. Decided to take the plunge on this sale. I am aware that these jackets can go further onsale out of season and I'm hoping to avoid any comments/replies to this thread relating to price point, etc...
31 replies
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
wait till boxing day. SSENSE & Sporting Life jackets tend to go 50-70% off. I purchased a Gobi for $530 from ssense, and last year at sporting life (boxing day as well) I got the Kodiak for 585 last year (Sold the gobi for the same price i paid). Both orders were online.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
imajin wrote: wait till boxing day. SSENSE & Sporting Life jackets tend to go 50-70% off. I purchased a Gobi for $530 from ssense, and last year at sporting life (boxing day as well) I got the Kodiak for 585 last year (Sold the gobi for the same price i paid). Both orders were online.
What sizes were they though?
Apr 8, 2008
67 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
imajin wrote: wait till boxing day. SSENSE & Sporting Life jackets tend to go 50-70% off. I purchased a Gobi for $530 from ssense, and last year at sporting life (boxing day as well) I got the Kodiak for 585 last year (Sold the gobi for the same price i paid). Both orders were online.
I already placed the order. I'll wait to see what happens on boxing day and maybe do a refund\pricematch\exchange?

I don't really shop with ssense. What's there return policy or price match policy on price changes?
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
oolloo wrote: I already placed the order. I'll wait to see what happens on boxing day and maybe do a refund\pricematch\exchange?

I don't really shop with ssense. What's there return policy or price match policy on price changes?
very good on returns, they will exchange too as long as the sale is still on.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
1844 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
how warm is the Gobi Jacket in comparison to the likes of Nobis, CG,OSC,and CMFR?
PSN ID: liquidimpulse
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
liquidimpulse wrote: how warm is the Gobi Jacket in comparison to the likes of Nobis, CG,OSC,and CMFR?
Most people would find it less warm.
Apr 8, 2008
67 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
bombdiggity wrote: Most people would find it less warm.
I caved into style for the parajumper. I also like how it has removable layers and a lot of useless pockets.

I was also looking at the Dixon Bomber Mackage at Harry Rosen for $950 and it was ridiculously warm. I started to sweat when I tried it on in store.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
The reason i avoid this brand is because they r made in china. I dont mind to get it at their regulat if they r made in USA or Canada.
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
These jackets looks pretty thin, not surprise if people are going for the style instead of warmth.
May 5, 2006
821 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
I got a Gobi a couple years back, and it's definitely not that warm.... style is nice though

Had to get another jacket this year though
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2370 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
I love these CG, Mooseknuckle, and PJS threads. Its brings out the best of us in Christmas
Life is short make it long
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
Wait a bit longer. PJs will likely go down to 50perc no doubt. I shop ssense sale every year so i know.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
Sakaban wrote: Wait a bit longer. PJs will likely go down to 50perc no doubt. I shop ssense sale every year so i know.
you mean where they have a sale on PJs where the desirable sizes are sold out within minutes while XL stays for a couple of days?

yeah, it happens every year
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
kingofwale wrote: you mean where they have a sale on PJs where the desirable sizes are sold out within minutes while XL stays for a couple of days?

yeah, it happens every year
there were loads of them available till the 27/28th last year of all sizzes.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)