• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2018 10:04 am
[OP]
Jan 3, 2018
46 posts
6 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 8:12 am
My wife sleeps 8-9 hours per night now. Before ours reached six months, sleep was scarce and we'd nap whenever possible.

Rock 'em to sleep if you absolutely need a consistent routine. Honestly, we rock ours to sleep because we need them to all sleep at the same time. Warm milk usually helps 'em fall asleep. If it were a singleton, we'd probably let 'em nap whenever the kid wants to nap, then power-nap at the same time. With multiples, if you let them nap whenever, parents will never get the chance to nap.
Very true. We tried rocking him the last few days and he squirms - it's quite funny. I think he just wants the breast or the bed. Will keep trying.
May 8, 2009
2702 posts
872 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
Jakinthe wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 3:04 pm
Very true. We tried rocking him the last few days and he squirms - it's quite funny. I think he just wants the breast or the bed. Will keep trying.
Do what you gotta do. They can squirm all they want when being rocked, they eventually fall asleep (can take a while though).
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming
[OP]
Jan 3, 2018
46 posts
6 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 3:26 pm
Do what you gotta do. They can squirm all they want when being rocked, they eventually fall asleep (can take a while though).
I tried this and it worked for one of his naps! Thanks @titaniumtux
Last edited by titaniumtux on Jan 13th, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed tag
May 8, 2009
2702 posts
872 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
Jakinthe wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 11:55 pm
I tried this and it worked for one of his naps! Thanks @titaniumtux
+1
Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming