Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1167 posts
92 upvotes

Park n' Fly Coupon

For those that travel alot, here's a coupon for Park 'n Fly that gives you a pretty decent discount on parking. I personally like the economy parking cause I control the keys to the car and it's cheap. It's a re-occuring coupon so use it whenever you have to leave your car at the airport.

http://www.parknfly.ca/toronto_cust.html
24 replies
Apr 19, 2003
430 posts
28 upvotes
Deals are available for Edmonton too. Sadly you can't get the 250 Aeroplan reward points if you use a discount coupon but if you're only parking for a day, it might be worth it to take the Aeroplan points over the $1 discount on rates. Better than nothing, if you collect points.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2003
1526 posts
3 upvotes
I think I'm gonna try their competition next time I fly out of YYZ - last time I had to wait at least 45 min in line to get on the shuttle. they never seem to have enough shuttles running when it's busy.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1362 posts
228 upvotes
pluto wrote:I think I'm gonna try their competition next time I fly out of YYZ - last time I had to wait at least 45 min in line to get on the shuttle. they never seem to have enough shuttles running when it's busy.

They have competition ? Who ??
What dancing banana ?
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
177 upvotes
Curiosity wrote:They have competition ? Who ??
They do have competition. When I was waiting for ParkNFly shuttle, there was a yellow bus picking up people. I forgot its name though.
Aug 13, 2003
587 posts
152 upvotes
I have used the CAA 25% discount and received Aeroplan miles on the same visit. MIght be worth a try
Xtremist wrote:Deals are available for Edmonton too. Sadly you can't get the 250 Aeroplan reward points if you use a discount coupon but if you're only parking for a day, it might be worth it to take the Aeroplan points over the $1 discount on rates. Better than nothing, if you collect points.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2370 posts
275 upvotes
GTA
If you're flying Westjet, there is also a coupon from westjet.com that worked out better for me last time...
Dec 12, 2001
811 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Curiosity wrote:They have competition ? Who ??

If you book your trip with sunholidays and ask for a free one week coupon for skypark park and fly they will hook you up. You have to book in one of their travel offices not online if you want that deal. But remember you have to ask for it they won't offer it to you! In the case you don't book with sunholidays the rates are still very competative and since they are kinda hidden and out of the way they are not very busy and have at least two shuttles waiting to take peeps to the terminals at all times.
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Mar 8, 2004
738 posts
46 upvotes
Has anyone use this company for parking? What about Skypark (www.skyparx.ca)? Is security good for both places? Park 'n fly said they have 24 hr security guard and stuff... nothing mentioned at Skypark...
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
2644 posts
573 upvotes
North York
GabL wrote:Has anyone use this company for parking? What about Skypark (www.skyparx.ca)? Is security good for both places? Park 'n fly said they have 24 hr security guard and stuff... nothing mentioned at Skypark...
I used Skyway parking many times, they used to be the cheapest at 6.95/day with coupon.
Service was always very fast, much better and cheaper then park and fly.
However I noticed their rate now 7.87, so I would go with skyparx for $6.95 - I think they also have 24 hour guard.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2003
1043 posts
1 upvote
I tried using Direct Flight Parking over the recent holidays as the ParkNFly lots were all full (except for valet). Using a coupon on their website, I only paid $32/week for self park, and I found their shuttles to be very fast. Since their lots are smaller and closer than ParkNFly's economy lot, it takes less time to get back to your car. The only difference is that you have to call upon arrival for them to pick you up - they don't come by the terminal unless you request.

I have found with Park N Fly that you wait forever for a shuttle when they are not busy, and when they are busy you get stuffed like a sardine onto their shuttles.

I can't wait until the airport opens the tramway to their long-term parking, and we can avoid using shuttles altogether.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
1167 posts
92 upvotes
I used to use park n fly's valet service due to the high security in the compound but on two occasions I had the valet steal the change from my ashtray. Also had them changing my seat around, changing stations on the radio, etc. Personally I would not trust the valet service ever again so I tend to use the economy lot for self park.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
177 upvotes
Jono wrote: I have found with Park N Fly that you wait forever for a shuttle when they are not busy, and when they are busy you get stuffed like a sardine onto their shuttles.
It is because those drivers stand there and talk.

I have just used them before Christmas. We were waiting for them and we could see the bus in the section before us. We waited and waited and they never came. We decided to walk up (we had no luggage). Then, we found out there were 3 parkNfly buses there. The driver of the 1st bus walked to the 2nd bus and kept on talking to the 2nd driver. They did not notice there were people waiting in another section.

We got on the bus and it went back to the spot where we were waiting. Some other passengers came up. The lady said her husband called ParkNFly and asked where the hack the bus was. ParkNFly kept on saying they were in the Airport. :twisted: They sure all were in the Airport.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
177 upvotes
robskot wrote:CRAP!!!! Wish I knew about this 36 hrs ago!!!
Are you talking about the coupon? Or, the bus drivers? :D
× < >